Windows 10: Issues with USB Driver on Surface Book 3

Discus and support Issues with USB Driver on Surface Book 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, the usb receiver on my mouse stopped working. Device manager shows errors on:Surface SMF Client DriverSurface USB HubSurface UCM UCSI HID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarooMan, Nov 14, 2021.

1. KarooMan Win User

Issues with USB Driver on Surface Book 3

Hi, the usb receiver on my mouse stopped working. Device manager shows errors on:Surface SMF Client DriverSurface USB HubSurface UCM UCSI HID ClientUpdating drivers doesn't work says its already installed. I have uninstalled the devices and re-installed and still have the same issues. What do I do now?

:)

KarooMan, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

Source: September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3 Surface

Brink, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Issues with USB Driver on Surface Book 3 :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Nov 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Issues with USB Driver on Surface Book 3 - Similar Threads - Issues USB Driver

2. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  3. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  4. Surface Book 3 mouse drivers keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 3 mouse drivers keep disappearing: I'm using a Surface Book 3 NOT a Surface running Windows 11 and the cursor keeps disappearing. When I try to go through instructions to restart it in Devise Manager, there's no mice drivers listed at all. I had this problem yesterday, and my computer went dead while I was...
  5. Surface Book 3 mouse drivers keep disappearing

Surface Book 3 mouse drivers keep disappearing: I'm using a Surface Book 3 NOT a Surface running Windows 11 and the cursor keeps disappearing. When I try to go through instructions to restart it in Devise Manager, there's no mice drivers listed at all. I had this problem yesterday, and my computer went dead while I was...
  6. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3: How do I get back my nvidia driver for surface book 3?It says it couldn't detect. Plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-nvidia-driver-for-surface-book-3/cc2745c6-d195-4c8b-afb5-48ccd8c34ce1
  7. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3: How do I get back my nvidia driver for surface book 3?It says it couldn't detect. Plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-nvidia-driver-for-surface-book-3/cc2745c6-d195-4c8b-afb5-48ccd8c34ce1
  8. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

9. Issues with USB Driver on Surface Book 3

Issues with USB Driver on Surface Book 3: Hi, the usb receiver on my mouse stopped working. Device manager shows errors on:Surface SMF Client DriverSurface USB HubSurface UCM UCSI HID ClientUpdating drivers doesn't work says its already installed. I have uninstalled the devices and re-installed and still have the...
  10. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...