Windows 10: Issues with using fullscreen on second monitor. This black & white bar always pops over any...

Discus and support Issues with using fullscreen on second monitor. This black & white bar always pops over any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gelby4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvw0jw/issues_with_using_fullscreen_on_second_monitor/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gelby4, Jun 3, 2020.

1. /u/Gelby4 Win User

Issues with using fullscreen on second monitor. This black & white bar always pops over any...

/u/Gelby4, Jun 3, 2020

2. White bar covering the top portion of my Main monitor screen

An odd bug is happening to me on my main monitor. I currently have two monitors and whenever I open a tab that's already maximized, it has this wide white/transparent bar at the top that make it impossible to use some apps. I have a work around this, when
    I Press F11 to fullscreen it (it still has the white bar at fullscreen) and press F11 again, it fixes itself. However, this only seems to work on google chrome so far. What's odd is it only happens to some apps and only on my main monitor. My second monitor
    does not have this issue whatsoever. I've never had this problem before around this weekend.

Issues with using fullscreen on second monitor. This black & white bar always pops over any... [​IMG]

Screenshot - 354d43ad9824f6b5a469a0ca03121987 - Gyazo

***Modified title from: Windows 10 odd fullscreen bug***

Pablo Estebean, Jun 4, 2020
  3. My monitor turns black and white

When I boot up my two-month-old Windows 10, the monitor displays lovely color. As soon as I enter my password and hit enter, the monitor turns black and white. Suggestions?

JohnWeidler, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Swapna S Win User

Issues with using fullscreen on second monitor. This black & white bar always pops over any...

Second monitor turned black, worked before

Hi Hendrik,

I appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing with the display on second monitor.

This issue might be related to the Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Provide us the additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exact error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    Please follow below mentioned steps to fix the issue:

I suggest you to download and install the latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

Search downloads

Please get back to us, if you are still experiencing with the display on second monitor.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Issues with using fullscreen on second monitor. This black & white bar always pops over any... - Similar Threads - Issues using fullscreen

2. Second monitor black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor black: Since updating my drivers for my Radeon RX 590, my old dell second monitor is black.When I take out the VGA-cable and Put in back in my screen works for 5 seconds and after that it turns black.I have tried a lot of different solutions, but none worked.Does anyone have a idea...
  3. Second monitor black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor black: Since updating my drivers for my Radeon RX 590, my old dell second monitor is black.When I take out the VGA-cable and Put in back in my screen works for 5 seconds and after that it turns black.I have tried a lot of different solutions, but none worked.Does anyone have a idea...
  4. Taskbar Issue on Second Monitor Not Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Issue on Second Monitor Not Popping Up: This is a relatively minor inconvenience, but I'd still like to see if I can find a solution. I have my taskbar set to automatically hide and I have it set to show on both displays. On my main monitor, when I bring my mouse to the bottom of the screen, the taskbar pops up as...
  5. Taskbar Issue on Second Monitor Not Popping Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Issue on Second Monitor Not Popping Up: This is a relatively minor inconvenience, but I'd still like to see if I can find a solution. I have my taskbar set to automatically hide and I have it set to show on both displays. On my main monitor, when I bring my mouse to the bottom of the screen, the taskbar pops up as...
  6. Certain applications in fullscreen "bleed" over to my second monitor (white border)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain applications in fullscreen "bleed" over to my second monitor (white border): I've recently rebuilt my PC and installed fresh Windows. I have a dual monitor set up, mounted one on top of the other. I've noticed recently that numerous programs when full screen have a random white border that "bleeds" or overhangs onto the second monitor. I've tried...
  7. small white bar at bottom of second monitor when using chrome and firefox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    small white bar at bottom of second monitor when using chrome and firefox: I use dual monitors and, as the picture shows, there is a small white bar at the bottom of my top monitor. It shows up even with only one browser window open but my background is white so it's easier to see this way. The problem just started today after an update last...
  8. White Bar over Ribbon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White Bar over Ribbon: I've a number of users encountering the White Bar over the upper ribbon issue on a number of our Amazon Workspaces. The Workspaces are Server 2016 machines using Windows 10 virtualization and the issue happened starting in January of this year for some users. This seems to...
  9. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen: [IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move the cursur it stops or do anything that disturbes the video. I have already updated to the latest drivers of my graphics card....
  10. Second monitor showing white

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor showing white: Hi, new user here. I have a double monitor setup as an extended desktop. It's worked great for several years, no issues. As of yesterday, the 2nd monitor only shows solid white. The monitor shows it's receiving a signal by the colour on the power switch LED. If I switch...