Windows 10: Issues with VGA signal

Discus and support Issues with VGA signal in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Using a Dell Inspiron one pc with a separate Dell monitor. These have been connected via a VGA cable and have been working fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karla_1975, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:52 AM.

1. Issues with VGA signal

Hello,

I'm Using a Dell Inspiron one pc with a separate Dell monitor. These have been connected via a VGA cable and have been working fine until last night when windows 10 had an update and today I can not get the Dell monitor to work.

I have tried unplugging all the cables, pressing and holding the start switch for 10 sec and plugging everything back in, tried to set back the driver install to the previous version but is no option available, tried an HDMI cable instead and says HDMI has no signal from my device.

I have practically tried every tip on google and nothing has worked. I've checked the cable against my lap top and it brought the monitor to life with no problems so I know the cable is ok.

I've run out of ideas as to what i can do and I need my second screen desperately to enable me to continue working.

Oh I should add when I looked at my drive it has the following message on it 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43'

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Karla

:)

2. VGA output signal

I am using Netbook HP Mini 110 and used to connect to my tv via VGA output. This was working well during Windows 7. However, after Windows 10 installed, my tv monitor say 'Signal Not Compatible'.

I also have Netbook HP Mini 210. This netbook perfectly displayed into the same tv monitor.

So, I compared the video driver on both netbook and both netbook is using the same type of driver.

Can anybody give suggestion on the VGA signal issue?

Mohamad Abdullah, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:55 AM
  3. VGA signal

I replied it on my first question. Its a new monitor my other 1 I dropped an broke it. It had HDMI built in this new 1 does not have HDMI built in It has a cable that connects to the monitor to my desktop PC. I do not have a port for a HDMI cable on the
    back of my desktop PC...I'm getting error messages that the VGA signal is having a problem..

4. Issues with VGA signal

VGA signal

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, we would be needing to clarify the situation first. Kindly provide the information we need below:

• Can you confirm if you have purchased a new monitor since your previous monitor is defective?
    • Was the old monitor using VGA cable and the new one is only using HDMI?
    • Have you tried using a different VGA/HDMI cable to connect to monitors?

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:55 AM
Thema:

Issues with VGA signal

1. Issues with VGA signal - Similar Threads - Issues VGA signal

2. USB-C to VGA not working "No Signal Through PC"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C to VGA not working "No Signal Through PC": Hi there, I have a HP Pavilion 14-ce3501na Laptop which I need to connect to a Finlux 22F6030S TV. The TV's support manual advises to connect to a PC via VGA rather than HDMI as some radio interference could occur. So, I purchased a StarTech.com CDP2VGASA 1920x1200 USB-C to...
  3. AMD Display Driver Issue No Signal

AMD Display Driver Issue No Signal: Hi, I used this PC build for 3 month. One day I started my pc after showing gigabyte logo screen went No Signal, but keyboard and mouse lights are on. So, I reinstall window several times 1803, 1809, 1909 still same issue I started in safe mode it's work I deleted AMD...
  4. HDMI to VGA cable issue

HDMI to VGA cable issue: I have laptop ASUS S510UQR model installed windows 10. This laptop have HDMI port only so i use HDMI to VGA cable to connect to external monitor (projector) having VGA port. It works fine until i update windows 10. Normally, when i plug HDMI to VGA port to laptop, a sound...
  5. vga splitter

vga splitter: windows 10 does not see multiple monitors on vga splitter cable. how do I get it to see 2nd monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vga-splitter/8a074567-54fb-4466-ae94-ab8bc33986e5
  6. a vga monitor

a vga monitor: hi I purchased a better graphics card for one of my pc. s regretfully I sold it on. this was a gtx 980. now the new gtx 1070 will not recognise my vga monitor. I have tried running it through various adapters . i.e vga to dvi and hdmi to vga. hdmi to dvi. all no good....
  7. Usb to vga worth it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Usb to vga worth it?: I have an old Gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2 motherboard in a slim line pc and it is no longer outputting video signal. How do I go about resolving this issue? Can I just buy a usb to vga adaptor? It doesn’t have to be powerful as it’s only to display a program on a touch screen...
  8. Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal): This is the weirdest problem For awhile I have had internet but the wifi on the bottom right corner shows that there is no signal, I have full internet capabilities except I can't log into my Microsoft account through the apps. For example I can't update my computer and I...
  9. VGA not working

VGA not working: Hello, i have a custom built PC and an LG monitor plugged in already for a while with HDMI. Now i got a second monitor (Dell) with VGA cable but Windows 10 says it can't detect the second monitor What now? Thanks in advance 70597
  10. VLC and Intel VGA settings issue

VLC and Intel VGA settings issue: Hi I was playing with my laptop vga settings in its settings panel. vga is Intel HD graphics 4400. I changed some default settings for movie mode enhancing colors and such stuff. The new settings are used very good by windows media player but VLC is not using them, and is...