Windows 10: Issues with VGA signal

Discus and support Issues with VGA signal in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Using a Dell Inspiron one pc with a separate Dell monitor. These have been connected via a VGA cable and have been working fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karla_1975, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Issues with VGA signal

Hello,

I'm Using a Dell Inspiron one pc with a separate Dell monitor. These have been connected via a VGA cable and have been working fine until last night when windows 10 had an update and today I can not get the Dell monitor to work.

I have tried unplugging all the cables, pressing and holding the start switch for 10 sec and plugging everything back in, tried to set back the driver install to the previous version but is no option available, tried an HDMI cable instead and says HDMI has no signal from my device.

I have practically tried every tip on google and nothing has worked. I've checked the cable against my lap top and it brought the monitor to life with no problems so I know the cable is ok.

I've run out of ideas as to what i can do and I need my second screen desperately to enable me to continue working.

Oh I should add when I looked at my drive it has the following message on it 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43'

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Karla

:)

karla_1975, Sep 16, 2020

2. VGA output signal

I am using Netbook HP Mini 110 and used to connect to my tv via VGA output. This was working well during Windows 7. However, after Windows 10 installed, my tv monitor say 'Signal Not Compatible'.

I also have Netbook HP Mini 210. This netbook perfectly displayed into the same tv monitor.

So, I compared the video driver on both netbook and both netbook is using the same type of driver.

Can anybody give suggestion on the VGA signal issue?

Mohamad Abdullah, Sep 16, 2020
  3. VGA signal

I replied it on my first question. Its a new monitor my other 1 I dropped an broke it. It had HDMI built in this new 1 does not have HDMI built in It has a cable that connects to the monitor to my desktop PC. I do not have a port for a HDMI cable on the
    back of my desktop PC...I'm getting error messages that the VGA signal is having a problem..

Destanee_13, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Issues with VGA signal

VGA signal

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, we would be needing to clarify the situation first. Kindly provide the information we need below:

• Can you confirm if you have purchased a new monitor since your previous monitor is defective?
    • Was the old monitor using VGA cable and the new one is only using HDMI?
    • Have you tried using a different VGA/HDMI cable to connect to monitors?

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Issues with VGA signal

1. Issues with VGA signal - Similar Threads - Issues VGA signal

2. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vga and hdmi no signal: Okay so a while back I bought the hp victus 15l from Walmart. I upgraded the OS to windows 11 all was great until free mcfee virus protection expired I hadn't had a chance to do anything but listen to Spotify on the computer at this point as my friends weren't available to...
  3. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vga and hdmi no signal: Okay so a while back I bought the hp victus 15l from Walmart. I upgraded the OS to windows 11 all was great until free mcfee virus protection expired I hadn't had a chance to do anything but listen to Spotify on the computer at this point as my friends weren't available to...
  4. Vga and hdmi no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Monitor No Signal Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor No Signal Issue: Computer is an optiplex 7080 used for work. Monitor is LG with the only applicable port being hdmi, as the PC only has displayport available for the monitor. Connected via an adaptor from displayport to hdmi. Computer and monitor have worked fine together in the past, however...
  6. HDMI to VGA cable issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI to VGA cable issue: Hi there, recently when i was working with my PC, my monitor went black and started saying "power saving mode", after a few day and changing VGA cable and power cable, etc. I just understood that my HDMI to VGA cable was the issue.I just bought a new one from Asus brand, Now...
  7. VGA Monitor not getting signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VGA Monitor not getting signal: Hello, I'm strictly in need of 2 monitors setup. But there's one problem that stops me from it. I have an old VGA Asus 1400x900 monitor which I would like to use. When I plug it in to my windows 10 laptop, there's no signal going. I tried with an older laptop which is a...
  8. Signal R issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signal R issue: Dear Team, I am having import functionality in my application where user is uploading thousands of records via portal. suddenly since last week we are facing signal r issue and import functionality is not working. we have tried to increase the timeout and other signal r...
  9. USB-C to VGA not working "No Signal Through PC"

USB-C to VGA not working "No Signal Through PC": Hi there, I have a HP Pavilion 14-ce3501na Laptop which I need to connect to a Finlux 22F6030S TV. The TV's support manual advises to connect to a PC via VGA rather than HDMI as some radio interference could occur. So, I purchased a StarTech.com CDP2VGASA 1920x1200 USB-C to...
  10. HDMI to VGA cable issue

HDMI to VGA cable issue: I have laptop ASUS S510UQR model installed windows 10. This laptop have HDMI port only so i use HDMI to VGA cable to connect to external monitor (projector) having VGA port. It works fine until i update windows 10. Normally, when i plug HDMI to VGA port to laptop, a sound...