Windows 10: Issues with VRAM

Discus and support Issues with VRAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have dedicated GPU AMD Radeon HD8750M with 1 GB 1024MB memory, system uses 800 MB max, even if application requires more, how to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Einstein2335, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Issues with VRAM

Hi, I have dedicated GPU AMD Radeon HD8750M with 1 GB 1024MB memory, system uses 800 MB max, even if application requires more, how to solve this problem? it's look like it's reserved by system.

:)

Einstein2335, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 29, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Issues with VRAM

VRAM

Hello,

In order for us to isolate the issue on your Windows 10 computer, we'd like to get more information:

• Can you please send us a screenshot of the error messages that you are encountering?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Ryan Pag, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Issues with VRAM

1. Issues with VRAM - Similar Threads - Issues VRAM

2. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  3. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  4. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  5. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  6. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Activation Issue

Windows Activation Issue: Hi,I bought a brand-new laptop exactly 1yr ago and currently, the system is indication activate window. When I clicked troubleshoot, below was the response I got. License for windows 11 home detected, but system is running on window 11 pro.How do I resolve this? Pls support....
  8. Vram,Gpu and performance issues for my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vram,Gpu and performance issues for my laptop: I'm having a few issues with my GPU and Vram.My Vram is 128mb which is apparently the reason of my low performance on programs.Another one of my friends has a computer which has 2gb ram less than me but runs programs like games better than me because his Vram is 2040mb his...
  9. Vram,Gpu and performance issues for my laptop

Vram,Gpu and performance issues for my laptop: I'm having a few issues with my GPU and Vram.My Vram is 128mb which is apparently the reason of my low performance on programs.Another one of my friends has a computer which has 2gb ram less than me but runs programs like games better than me because his Vram is 2040mb his...
  10. Vram issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vram issue: i have a intel hd graphic 4000 laptop, i went to bios and find chipset setting but is not have anykind of chipset or video ...etc, i also change it with registry editorbut is not work too, pls help me...