Windows 10: Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on

Discus and support Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So this is driving me more nuts than it should, but for some reason my wallpaper zooms in when i have display settings set to extend. this is what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iM_JK1nG, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on

So this is driving me more nuts than it should, but for some reason my wallpaper zooms in when i have display settings set to extend. this is what it looks like as extend
    https://imgur.com/q8hBhZ6

and this is what it does when i have it on duplicate/mirror.

https://imgur.com/PPS0e8P

for whatever reason it seems to zoom in when i have it extended and the orange disappears. am i losing my mind here?

submitted by /u/iM_JK1nG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iM_JK1nG, Dec 29, 2019
  2. sharkdb Win User

Extended displays wallpaper

I am using two different displays as one extended display. Can I set different wallpapers or backgrounds on them, and if so, how?

sharkdb, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Kooozku Win User
    Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can
    see about 100 wallpapers. I tried looking this up but could not find anything, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kooozku, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on

1. Issues with wallpapers zooming in when i have extend settings on - Similar Threads - Issues wallpapers zooming

2. Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper images slightly zoomed in?: Hey guys. Ive had this weird issue for a while now, don't know if its the same for everyone else. But when I set a slideshow of photos Ive taken for my background the images are slightly zoomed in. This is a problem because some of the detail is left out. Does anyone know an...
  3. Is it possible to have extended wallpaper when pc is locked? (Win+L) I don’t know why but...

Is it possible to have extended wallpaper when pc is locked? (Win+L) I don’t know why but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/StasiuBomba [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5f17q/is_it_possible_to_have_extended_wallpaper_when_pc/
  4. Extended display issue when set to 60i

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extended display issue when set to 60i: Hello anyone and everyone, I am having an issue with my extended display after changing my intel hd graphics settings to 60i on my extended display in the refresh rate. I just set it to test and see if it was viable but then everything went black and my computer went into...
  5. WiFi extender set up issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi extender set up issue.: In order to set up a new Wifi extender I need to visit 192.168.10.1 however none of my browsers will let me go on there .I keep getting this message...'The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages,...
  6. Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds: I received a nice email offer from Microsoft to get some free wallpaper files commemorating Earth Day, etc., but the fine print says for use as wallpaper only. Does that prohibit my use of these files as Zoom virtual backgrounds?...
  7. Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.

Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.: I'm having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors in Windows 10. When I right-click an image to select what monitor I want it on, it shows the same monitor number on all selections. Anyone know how to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  8. Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.

Having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors.: [ATTACH] I'm having an issue with setting different wallpapers on individual monitors in Windows 10. When I right-click an image to select what monitor I want it on, it shows the same monitor number on all selections. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in": I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can see about 100...
  10. Wallpaper setting reverts to Center when changing to new wallpaper

Wallpaper setting reverts to Center when changing to new wallpaper: Hi! I have a laptop and every time I change my wallpaper, it reverts back to "Center" Option in Personalize menu. My laptop's screen resolution is 3840*2160, but regardless of the dimension of the wallpaper, if I put a wallpaper of 10000*5625 (which is a 16*9 ratio indeed),...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 background span zooms in on image