Windows 10: Issues with Wi-Fi

Discus and support Issues with Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, sometimes when I play any game on my laptop, the Wi-Fi adapter turns off. This seems to be random and sometimes the games will run just fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by glakshya2, Apr 13, 2022.

1. glakshya2 Win User

Issues with Wi-Fi

Hi, sometimes when I play any game on my laptop, the Wi-Fi adapter turns off. This seems to be random and sometimes the games will run just fine without causing any issues. When this first started happening, I reset my laptop and after updating all of the drivers it still continues to happen. Looking in event viewer there are multiple WHEA Logger warnings issued: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express Primary BusIssues with Wi-Fi :Devic

:)

glakshya2, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Norton Win User

Issues with Wi-Fi

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Issues with Wi-Fi

1. Issues with Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Windows Update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update issue: I have this issue whenever I update my graphics driver to the newest version, my windows 11 forces another update after that to update to a lower version of the graphics driver i.e from 31.0.101.5445 to 31.0.101.5333 , this keeps happening no matter what I do....
  3. Windows Update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update issue: I have this issue whenever I update my graphics driver to the newest version, my windows 11 forces another update after that to update to a lower version of the graphics driver i.e from 31.0.101.5445 to 31.0.101.5333 , this keeps happening no matter what I do....
  4. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  5. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  6. BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582: Hi,I've gotten two BSODs within a very short time frame. Apparently some RAM/driver issue.Here are the minidump files: MinidumpI ran the Windows memory diagnostic tool and it came back "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected no errors"Can...
  7. BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582

BSOD issue BugcheckCode 268435582: Hi,I've gotten two BSODs within a very short time frame. Apparently some RAM/driver issue.Here are the minidump files: MinidumpI ran the Windows memory diagnostic tool and it came back "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected no errors"Can...
  8. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent: Good Afternoon,We have recently used this Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-windows-10-and-inability-to-burn-blank/145591fc-8d6b-41c0-b5e5-252ba76f2788 to resolve an issue with a few of our desktops no burning CDs. The fix works when you run...
  9. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent: Good Afternoon,We have recently used this Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-windows-10-and-inability-to-burn-blank/145591fc-8d6b-41c0-b5e5-252ba76f2788 to resolve an issue with a few of our desktops no burning CDs. The fix works when you run...
  10. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware