Windows 10: issues with wifi disconnecting while streaming online class; laptop is not even 4 yrs old

Discus and support issues with wifi disconnecting while streaming online class; laptop is not even 4 yrs old in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; help me please, while watching my lecture online the wifi connection on the laptop keeps on lagging and disconnecting. We've restarted the router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Inna Cheban, Oct 30, 2019.

1. issues with wifi disconnecting while streaming online class; laptop is not even 4 yrs old

help me please, while watching my lecture online the wifi connection on the laptop keeps on lagging and disconnecting. We've restarted the router which doesn't solve it, and the other pc in the house (surface pro) has no issues with disconnecting from the router or lag.

:)

Inna Cheban, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Not Happy Win User

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Oct 30, 2019
  4. issues with wifi disconnecting while streaming online class; laptop is not even 4 yrs old

Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      issues with wifi disconnecting while streaming online class; laptop is not even 4 yrs old [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

issues with wifi disconnecting while streaming online class; laptop is not even 4 yrs old

1. issues with wifi disconnecting while streaming online class; laptop is not even 4 yrs old - Similar Threads - issues wifi disconnecting

2. Wifi constantly disconnects while watching online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi constantly disconnects while watching online videos: my wifi seems to automatically disconnect mainly when watching online videos and then also randomly when I'm not even on my laptop or just searching for info. I turn the internet on by right clicking the wifi logo, clicking 'troubleshoot problems' and diagnosing all problems...
  3. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters, perform a clean...
  4. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters, perform a clean...
  5. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. [Query]Prevent WiFi disconnecting while laptop sleeping

[Query]Prevent WiFi disconnecting while laptop sleeping: Hi, hope everyone doing fine, can someone please tell me how do I prevent my WiFi getting disconnected when my laptop (Dell XPS 13 9380) goes to sleep? I don't see any power management option in my WiFi adapter settings. My Win 10 version is 20H2 (OS Build 19042.630) 170107
  7. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 Msi GF63 8RD gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters,...
  8. Wifi disconnect while online gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi disconnect while online gaming: I have been observing wifi adapter getting crashed whenever I start a online game(apex legends). At first it happened like once or twice so I didn't bother much but now its just continuously happening. I reinstall the adapter and again the same problem. First one hour is just...
  9. While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected: Whenever I'm playing any online game my wifi getting disconnected after sometime. I tried every possible solutions like power management setting , uninstalling and reinstalling wifi driver etc. I'm using Asus ROG strix G series laptop with windows 10 If anyone have any...
  10. Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi: Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)...