Windows 10: Issues with wifi setting

Discus and support Issues with wifi setting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, For the last few days I have been experiencing some problems with my Wi-Fi connection. For some reason the wifi settings disappear form the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sejalsarkar, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Issues with wifi setting

Hi,

For the last few days I have been experiencing some problems with my Wi-Fi connection. For some reason the wifi settings disappear form the settings all together. On the bottom right toggle you can only see airpplane mode as an option in network and settings. I use an HP PAVILION laptop and am currently on version 1803 (OS Build 17134.590) of Windows 10. It doesn't seem to be an issue with the Wi-Fi modem as other devices are connected and operating on it. Please help

Issues with wifi setting [​IMG]7

:)

sejalsarkar, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 12, 2019
  3. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Issues with wifi setting

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Issues with wifi setting

1. Issues with wifi setting - Similar Threads - Issues wifi setting

2. wifi settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi settings: i want to find my wifi settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-settings/4c3f3029-7618-43de-9857-fa6d31015588
  3. wifi settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi settings: i want to find my wifi settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-settings/4c3f3029-7618-43de-9857-fa6d31015588
  4. No “wifi” in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No “wifi” in settings: Hi, I can’t connect to the internet because there is no such option as “wifi” under “network and internet” settings. Please help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-in-settings/fc36032b-1703-4949-9ad5-d273b58b18d9
  5. No “wifi” in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No “wifi” in settings: Hi, I can’t connect to the internet because there is no such option as “wifi” under “network and internet” settings. Please help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-in-settings/fc36032b-1703-4949-9ad5-d273b58b18d9
  6. WiFi settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi settings: New computer. Logged on to my WiFi. Windows thinks it is a Public network. It is Private. How do I change the Windows setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-settings/9f1c3432-190c-4208-8847-f63feb1a766a
  7. Wifi settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi settings: I just go a pc from my freind and I wiped the computer to the factory settings. When I go to connect to the internet I see "hidden network" and my nabors wifi as well but it isnt finding my wifi and the app on my phone regarding all my router setting etc cant find my pc...
  8. wifi settings

wifi settings: Installed micosoft edge..NOW unable to get WI FI to work..keeps blocking settings...I have turned on wIFi...and All connections say on and secure....Go to any page....SAYS NO WI FI CONNECTION.....It was working until I switched to edge. PLEASE ADVISE...
  9. Wifi settings

Wifi settings: I cannot turn on my wifi and I cannot connect to a network since the wifi settings is missing. I checked the network adapters according to solutions I found online and my wireless adapter is one of the hidden devices. Also, it says there that the hardware device is not...
  10. WiFi extender set up issue.

WiFi extender set up issue.: In order to set up a new Wifi extender I need to visit 192.168.10.1 however none of my browsers will let me go on there .I keep getting this message...'The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages,...