Windows 10: Issues with Windows 10 Pro when using Editscript 11

Discus and support Issues with Windows 10 Pro when using Editscript 11 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I use Editscript 11 - which automatically opens Word on my computer . I have Windows 10 Pro. When I go to edit the document in Word, I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColleenCurran1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Issues with Windows 10 Pro when using Editscript 11

Hi,

I use Editscript 11 - which automatically opens Word on my computer . I have Windows 10 Pro. When I go to edit the document in Word, I can do everything except edit the demographics of the note (header information used when client uploads the Word note). It feels like a setting somewhere, but I can't figure it out. Nuance (creater of Editscript) says it is a computer problem, not a program problem.

This is a new (refurbished) computer for me. Editscript works fine in Windows 7 on my old computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Colleen Curran (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

:)

ColleenCurran1, Oct 8, 2019

2. EditScript Issue with Windows 10

Hi Joe:

Even on Windows 10 x64 bit, lower versions of editscript (older than editscript 11 version) do not work. While installing, no error is generated and the only error occurs is during logging in. EditScript 11 version works on Windows 10 without any issues.

Please suggest what could be the problem for not running EditScript 10 versions that work on Win 8 and Win 8.1 x64 bits without issues.

Thanks

RajenK_735, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Joe# Win User
    EditScript Issue with Windows 10

Editscript works with windows 8 only on 64bit versions, I guess this is true with windows 10 also. This could be the reason. If you have upgraded from earlier 32bit version to windows 10 32bit version, it will stop working OR it could be due to that
    Editscript 9 is not supported on windows 10, try to install Editscript latest version (version 11). This might solve the problem. Moreover, if you go for a fresh install of Editscript on windows 10, it will show why (if) it cannot be installed.

Joe#, Oct 8, 2019
  4. SueMT Win User

Issues with Windows 10 Pro when using Editscript 11

EditScript Issue with Windows 10

Where can you find the EditScript 11?

SueMT, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Issues with Windows 10 Pro when using Editscript 11

1. Issues with Windows 10 Pro when using Editscript 11 - Similar Threads - Issues Pro using

2. Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue: To whom it may concern, On May 02, 2023 I bought online Windows 10/11 Pro through PayPal.After I paid, the page I was on with Microsoft froze and I could not go any further.I received the confirmation from PayPal about the transaction but absolutely nothing from Microsoft as...
  3. Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue: To whom it may concern, On May 02, 2023 I bought online Windows 10/11 Pro through PayPal.After I paid, the page I was on with Microsoft froze and I could not go any further.I received the confirmation from PayPal about the transaction but absolutely nothing from Microsoft as...
  4. Windows 10/11 Pro purchase issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Any Issues Using Windows 11 Pro for Home/Personal Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Issues Using Windows 11 Pro for Home/Personal Use: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home Edition. I am thinking of upgrading to Windows 11 Pro just because I'm more familiar with the Pro edition. Would there be any issues/disadvantages using the Pro edition for non-business, personal use? Any reason not to...
  6. Any Issues Using Windows 11 Pro for Home/Personal Use

Any Issues Using Windows 11 Pro for Home/Personal Use: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home Edition. I am thinking of upgrading to Windows 11 Pro just because I'm more familiar with the Pro edition. Would there be any issues/disadvantages using the Pro edition for non-business, personal use? Any reason not to...
  7. windows 11 Pro issue

windows 11 Pro issue: I have been having issues with W11 now since I got my new HP Envy 17T with W11 preinstalled. Some websites load but do not allow me to log in, When I try and make purchases I cannot complete the checkout process. It is very annoying. I then go to my older HP laptop with W10...
  8. Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN: After I use my VPN Surfshark, my internet stops working - it shows it is connected but nothing loads. I then need to restart my computer in order for it to work again. This is not the first time I experienced WIFI issues with Windows 11. When I initially installed it my WIFI...
  9. Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN

Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN: After I use my VPN Surfshark, my internet stops working - it shows it is connected but nothing loads. I then need to restart my computer in order for it to work again. This is not the first time I experienced WIFI issues with Windows 11. When I initially installed it my WIFI...
  10. Issues when using Taskbar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues when using Taskbar on Windows 10: Essentially, whenever I log into my account and scroll over the taskbar, the loading icon replaces my cursor until I scroll back off of the taskbar. After ~2 minutes of this, the loading icon goes away, but no part of the taskbar is functional; the cursor acts as if the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. editscript work with windows 10

2. no sound editscript