Windows 10: Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354
Discus and support Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I have some issues with the update! I'm using a laptop Legion 5 15ARH7H, after installing the last "awesome" updates today Windows 11 Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Артем Бронніков, Oct 11, 2023.
Thema:
Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354
Loading...
-
Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354 - Similar Threads - Issues KB5031354
-
Deploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy in Windows Server
in Windows 10 NewsDeploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy in Windows Server: [ATTACH]In this post, we will see, what is Known Issue Rollback (KIR) on Windows and how to deploy Known Issue Rollback (KIR) using Group Policy on Windows 11 and Windows Server. One constant on Windows 11 is its regular updates. Updates keep our devices secure, add new... -
Microsoft Blocks Windows 11 KB5101650 Update on Some Dell Devices Over Shutdown Issue
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Blocks Windows 11 KB5101650 Update on Some Dell Devices Over Shutdown Issue: Microsoft has temporarily blocked the July 2026 Windows 11 security update on some Dell devices due to a conflict involving an Intel driver and a new Windows USB-C Connection Manager interface, according to the Windows release health dashboard. The update in question is... -
Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354
in Windows 10 GamingIssues with Windows 11 and KB5031354: Hi I am having major issues with this Windows update, second one recently to cause the same issues. After restart the display drivers are messed up. Fonts are messed up on USB/Thunderbolt connected monitors. Also cannot copy and paste from Power Automate. It looks like a USB... -
Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354
in Windows 10 Software and AppsIssues with Windows 11 and KB5031354: Hi I am having major issues with this Windows update, second one recently to cause the same issues. After restart the display drivers are messed up. Fonts are messed up on USB/Thunderbolt connected monitors. Also cannot copy and paste from Power Automate. It looks like a USB... -
issues with usb c since updates KB5031323 and KB5031354
in Windows 10 Software and Appsissues with usb c since updates KB5031323 and KB5031354: I run 2 external monitors - one through hdmi working fine and the other through a usb c to hdmi dongle which was working perfectly until this latest update which was installed last night. My laptop no longer detects the other monitor. I have tried uninstalling the latest... -
issues with usb c since updates KB5031323 and KB5031354
in Windows 10 Gamingissues with usb c since updates KB5031323 and KB5031354: I run 2 external monitors - one through hdmi working fine and the other through a usb c to hdmi dongle which was working perfectly until this latest update which was installed last night. My laptop no longer detects the other monitor. I have tried uninstalling the latest... -
Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354. My computer now has Drop Shadows on DeskTop Icons....
in Windows 10 Software and AppsIssues with Windows 11 and KB5031354. My computer now has Drop Shadows on DeskTop Icons....: Team : The Recent Update.Windows 11 Version 22H2 x64 -based systems KB5031354.I Un Installed the Update. Then When I ReStarted teh Computer, within 1 hour the Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 x64 -based systems KB5031354 installs again. Drop Shadows return.Microsoft, STOP... -
Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354. My computer now has Drop Shadows on DeskTop Icons....
in Windows 10 GamingIssues with Windows 11 and KB5031354. My computer now has Drop Shadows on DeskTop Icons....: Team : The Recent Update.Windows 11 Version 22H2 x64 -based systems KB5031354.I Un Installed the Update. Then When I ReStarted teh Computer, within 1 hour the Update Windows 11 Version 22H2 x64 -based systems KB5031354 installs again. Drop Shadows return.Microsoft, STOP... -
Issues with Windows 11 and KB5031354
in Windows 10 Software and AppsIssues with Windows 11 and KB5031354: Hello! I have some issues with the update! I'm using a laptop Legion 5 15ARH7H, after installing the last "awesome" updates today Windows 11 Version 22H2, updates KB5031354 and KB5031323 I have 2 significant issues!First of all, my USB-C ports have stopped working, and when...