Windows 10: Issues with Windows 11

Discus and support Issues with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,I am having some major issues with my laptop. If I remember right it did this even when I first got it which was two years ago this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Country Renegade, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Issues with Windows 11

Hello Everyone,I am having some major issues with my laptop. If I remember right it did this even when I first got it which was two years ago this month wow, time flies!. After the Windows 11 update however I have had a ton of issues with it. The screen will randomly go blurry, the words and apps, everything on the screen. And then lately the screen will momentarily go black like it is switching between graphics settings or something and then come back on when I switch from one window to another, or from one google chrome tab to another, even if I type something new in the google search ba

:)

Country Renegade, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Issues with Windows 11 [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Issues with Windows 11

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Issues with Windows 11

1. Issues with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Issues

2. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...
  4. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  5. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  6. 5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11: It seems that my laptop is unable to connect to the 5GHz network. Previously, I had no trouble connecting, but now it struggles to authenticate my device. After entering the password, it spends some time in "verifying and connecting" before ultimately failing to connect to...
  7. 5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11

5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11: It seems that my laptop is unable to connect to the 5GHz network. Previously, I had no trouble connecting, but now it struggles to authenticate my device. After entering the password, it spends some time in "verifying and connecting" before ultimately failing to connect to...
  8. Taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issue: I run Windows 11. For the last couple of days I have come across an issue where the mouse cursor does not do anything when hovering over icons on the taskbar. Clicking also does nothing. For now, pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL is enough to fix it, however it would be nice to fix...
  9. Taskbar issue

Taskbar issue: I run Windows 11. For the last couple of days I have come across an issue where the mouse cursor does not do anything when hovering over icons on the taskbar. Clicking also does nothing. For now, pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL is enough to fix it, however it would be nice to fix...
  10. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...