Windows 10: issues with windows apps

Discus and support issues with windows apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; spent three hours trying to fix a simple issue that windows chat seems to not be able to help with, idk whats going on but i've been through several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RiotReynolds, Sep 5, 2019.

1. issues with windows apps

spent three hours trying to fix a simple issue that windows chat seems to not be able to help with, idk whats going on but i've been through several different "experts" trying to fix where my apps save to, specifically to a different hard drive. I have changed permissions, "chat" folks have changed registry issues to no avail even fixing permissions did not alleviate the issue. now im on a forum trying to get help, the sooner the better cause now certain programs do not work on my computer now.

:)

RiotReynolds, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. issues with windows apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

issues with windows apps

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

issues with windows apps

1. issues with windows apps - Similar Threads - issues apps

2. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  3. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  4. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on C:/. I can install Xbox games to C:/ just fine.However, the D:/ drive is...
  6. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on C:/. I can install Xbox games to C:/ just fine.However, the D:/ drive is...
  7. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  8. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

"This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  9. I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.: In the latest update of Windows 11 and the Microsoft store MS, I encountered a rather annoying error: Apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store cannot be enabled in the Startupapps section of task manager. Furthermore, it cannot find the .exe file link of applications which...
  10. I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.

I just got an issue with apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store in the latest update of MS.: In the latest update of Windows 11 and the Microsoft store MS, I encountered a rather annoying error: Apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store cannot be enabled in the Startupapps section of task manager. Furthermore, it cannot find the .exe file link of applications which...