Windows 10: issues with windows but main question right now shift click not working

Discus and support issues with windows but main question right now shift click not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I truly appreciate any help and not here to be rude. I purchase laptop with window 8 for touch that never worked. Now due to work request upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertFinger1, Feb 17, 2020.

1. issues with windows but main question right now shift click not working

I truly appreciate any help and not here to be rude. I purchase laptop with window 8 for touch that never worked. Now due to work request upgraded windows 10 now many things do not work but try to mass delete files from anything like file explorer, facebook, etc most alt,shift, ctl functions do not work.

:)

RobertFinger1, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Jakob Win User

Windows + Shift + right doesn't shift window to the right screen (shifting to the left works fine)

When I use Windows Key + Shift + left the active window jumps to the monitor on the left like expected issues with windows but main question right now shift click not working :)
    But when I try to do it the other way around: Windows Key + Shift + right the window doesn't jump back to the right issues with windows but main question right now shift click not working :( Nothing happens. Why? How can I fix this?

PS: I am using Windows 10 Version 1903 (64 bit) on my ThinkPad with two additional external monitors.
    Windows Key + right moves the window correctly to the right (step by step but not directly to the next monitor).
    Maybe the Windows Key + Shift + right was overwritten by something else? How can I find out?

Jakob, Feb 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Feb 17, 2020
  4. KatJB Win User

issues with windows but main question right now shift click not working

shift keys not working

I upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and then did the windows update and when I tried to do anything with the shift key neither one works. I read all the suggestions I could find in here and tried most of them with no luck. I ran the hardware
    and device troubleshooter, I went to the keyboard on control panel and it says it's working properly. I tried shift/control/alt keys all together. I downloaded and scanned with anti malware and I did the fn and del keys with no results. I would like an easy
    fix for this as I believe it is a windows 10 and or update for windows 10 issue. I am not real savvy on the computer so I need step by step instructions, please and thank you.

KatJB, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

issues with windows but main question right now shift click not working

1. issues with windows but main question right now shift click not working - Similar Threads - issues main question

2. Windows 11 Explorer crashes with shift + right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Explorer crashes with shift + right click: Anyone else notice this one? If I need to run an app as a different person, hold the shift key down and right click in the taskbar on the app, as long as you don't move the mouse until the menu appears, you're fine. If you're foolish enough to move the mouse before the menu...
  3. Shift + A is not working with both left and right shift.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift + A is not working with both left and right shift.: The left and right shift key works with all other letters and numbers besides A. I can use caps lock to get uppercase A. But, I would prefer to use my shift key on A rather than caps lock. I have tried using another keyboard but still have the same issue. I have updated...
  4. Shift + A is not working with both left and right shift.

Shift + A is not working with both left and right shift.: The left and right shift key works with all other letters and numbers besides A. I can use caps lock to get uppercase A. But, I would prefer to use my shift key on A rather than caps lock. I have tried using another keyboard but still have the same issue. I have updated...
  5. Windows Shift Arrow Right not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shift Arrow Right not working: Hello,I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the Windows Shift Arrow Right shortcut is not working. I usually use two monitors and now cannot transfer a window from one to the other one. In Windows 10 this function was properly working on the same laptop. However,...
  6. Windows Shift Arrow Right not working

Windows Shift Arrow Right not working: Hello,I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the Windows Shift Arrow Right shortcut is not working. I usually use two monitors and now cannot transfer a window from one to the other one. In Windows 10 this function was properly working on the same laptop. However,...
  7. My right shift key is not working. No hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My right shift key is not working. No hardware issue.: On my keyboard the right shift key is not working. What i have done trying to solve the problem: tested Keyboard with other PC everything works fine Search for new driver deinstall driver and restart PC Checked keyboard language Disabled Sticky and Filter Keys run the...
  8. Control and Shift equals Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control and Shift equals Right Click: Hello, A little while ago I started noticing that when I would press Control and Shift simultaneously, it would act like I'm holding down the right mouse button, it fixes when I actually right click though. I'm wondering if it's something to do with Windows or what....
  9. Shift Right click without focusing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shift Right click without focusing: I occasionally have a game open off screen. Usually I resolve this by Shift right clicking the window in the task bar to open the context menu with the move option. The problem is shift right clicking in Windows 10 also gives focus to the window. In Windows 7 it doesn't...
  10. Right Clicking Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right Clicking Issue: Ok so this isn't a big issue but it's driving me nuts. I run the latest version of Windows 10 64 Bit. I have 4 disks in my computer. 3 SSDs and 1 HDD. Every time I log in I can right click anywhere I want with no issue. But if I choose to right the HDD under my computer I...