Windows 10: issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself

Discus and support issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, anybody having same issues with pointer moving in the beginning of page in any windows app email, powerpoint, word, pdf ... - all! and internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mirela_mi, Mar 16, 2020.

1. mirela_mi Win User

issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself

hi,

anybody having same issues with pointer moving in the beginning of page in any windows app email, powerpoint, word, pdf ... - all! and internet as well.

i tried everything i thought of, seems that all updates are up to date.

any idea?

thank you!

:)

mirela_mi, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Percentages on web page - issues

Hello, I am writing about the page here:
    TechPowerUp

There are several issues here:
    1) In the Manufacturer: section, you list ATI - a company that does not exist since 2006 (brand does not exist since 2010).
    Please change that to AMD, or at least ATI/AMD (or AMD/ATI?).
    ATI is also listed here
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php

2) In the Bus Interface: section, an important kind of interface is missing - AGP. Please add it.

Also, here:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/stats.php
    The OS list has a few issues:
    * Windows 7 is missing.
    * Windows 8 is missing.
    * Windows Longhorn is listed - a non-existing OS.

3. Issues with the cursor on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the cursor on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the cursor settings prior to this issue?

Follow these steps to make changes to the mouse pointer settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Devices and click on Mouse and Touchpad.

If need be then you may also click on additional mouse options to make necessary changes.

Once this is done close all windows and restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 16, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. issues with windows - cursor moving in beginning of page by itself - Similar Threads - issues cursor moving

2. My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.: Looks like someone else is controlling my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cursor-is-not-in-my-control-it-is-moving/307746b9-e43c-4423-8f42-145ff721ff47
  3. My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop cursor is not in my control. It is moving itself and clicking by itself.: Looks like someone else is controlling my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cursor-is-not-in-my-control-it-is-moving/307746b9-e43c-4423-8f42-145ff721ff47
  4. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner: I have been using a wireless mouse for a week now and it seems that my cursor will now suddenly move to the too left conner by itself and refuse to move away . I have tried to reboot the PC but still not working,I have also tried to uninstall the mouse drivers and changed USB...
  5. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner: I have been using a wireless mouse for a week now and it seems that my cursor will now suddenly move to the too left conner by itself and refuse to move away . I have tried to reboot the PC but still not working,I have also tried to uninstall the mouse drivers and changed USB...
  6. Cursor moving by itself to the top left conner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing

Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing: I've windows 10 and in the recent past, my keyboard and mouse cursor is acting crazy. Like when I use keys such as backspace, number keys above the letters number pad while typing cursor automatically jumps to the left and it is really frustrating when I'm writing an email....
  8. cursor moving issue.

cursor moving issue.: Hi, I'm facing a problem when typing an email, working on Excel, Words or even browsing the internet. The mouse pointer always move by itself to the topleft corner of the screen. It happen on original built in optical mouse or even Bluetooth mouse. I did check the driver...
  9. cursor moved itself on touchpad

cursor moved itself on touchpad: My laptope model is Asus A45vd. After i installed windows 10, when i used my touchpad, the cursor was moving itself without me moved my finger on the touchpad. May i know what is going on? May i know how can i solve this issue as this has been irrating me for several days?...
  10. page RESET's to beginning

in Windows 10 Support
    page RESET's to beginning: If I'm looking at photos, or a document, or basically anything that you have to scroll down to see, the page automatically returns to the top constantly.. never know exactly when, but it will always just suddenly go back to the top of the page? What's up with this and HOW do...