Windows 10: Issues with Windows Security

Discus and support Issues with Windows Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I noticed recently, when Windows Security didn't start via the taskbar icon, that it wasn't working correctly. The setting to enable real-time... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hsu Le Wai, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Issues with Windows Security

I noticed recently, when Windows Security didn't start via the taskbar icon, that it wasn't working correctly. The setting to enable real-time protecting is missing and Windows Security is completely empty: Issues with Windows Security 20e68f99-56a4-4b2d-8a50-c9b300a41ea3?upload=true.png

I currently don't have any other anti-virus software installed, although I tried installing AVG and Avira to do a deep scan to check whether it might've been because of a malware and quarantined the results that turned up. The problem persisted, however, so I deleted them again and tried all of the options here aside from restarting the services because that option was greyed out and I couldn't but nothing has worked.

I don't know if it has anything to do with this but I noticed that Security Center does not show up on Task Manager although it's supposedly running according to Task Manager:

Issues with Windows Security 41404014-2009-46eb-98e2-8f40ba3b1a7e?upload=true.png

:)

Hsu Le Wai, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Issues with Windows Security

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Issues with Windows Security

1. Issues with Windows Security - Similar Threads - Issues Security

2. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  3. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  4. Security scan issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security scan issues: While running the security scan, several files will show infection, but toward the end of the scan it seems to lock, stop and then self terminate. Afterward states that nothing was found. If I run the scan again, I get the same result. This has happened serval times now. Any...
  5. Security scan issues

Security scan issues: While running the security scan, several files will show infection, but toward the end of the scan it seems to lock, stop and then self terminate. Afterward states that nothing was found. If I run the scan again, I get the same result. This has happened serval times now. Any...
  6. Windows hello Security key configuration issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello Security key configuration issue: Hello I am facing an issue while configuring the security key with Windows Hello on multiple machines. When we go to Windows hello-- Account sign in option-->Security Key--> manage. It keeps spinning. Also, I observed while trying to set PINWindows Hello after entering pin it...
  7. Windows hello Security key configuration issue

Windows hello Security key configuration issue: Hello I am facing an issue while configuring the security key with Windows Hello on multiple machines. When we go to Windows hello-- Account sign in option-->Security Key--> manage. It keeps spinning. Also, I observed while trying to set PINWindows Hello after entering pin it...
  8. Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive: Hi experts, I'm encountering an issue with the "Open File - Security Warning" prompt on a specific drive and would appreciate your assistance in identifying the settings responsible for this behavior. When attempting to open any Excel file on my computer, files located on...
  9. Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive: Hi experts, I'm encountering an issue with the "Open File - Security Warning" prompt on a specific drive and would appreciate your assistance in identifying the settings responsible for this behavior. When attempting to open any Excel file on my computer, files located on...
  10. Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive