Windows 10: Issues with Windows Security

Discus and support Issues with Windows Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I noticed recently, when Windows Security didn't start via the taskbar icon, that it wasn't working correctly. The setting to enable real-time... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hsu Le Wai, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Issues with Windows Security

I noticed recently, when Windows Security didn't start via the taskbar icon, that it wasn't working correctly. The setting to enable real-time protecting is missing and Windows Security is completely empty: Issues with Windows Security 20e68f99-56a4-4b2d-8a50-c9b300a41ea3?upload=true.png

I currently don't have any other anti-virus software installed, although I tried installing AVG and Avira to do a deep scan to check whether it might've been because of a malware and quarantined the results that turned up. The problem persisted, however, so I deleted them again and tried all of the options here aside from restarting the services because that option was greyed out and I couldn't but nothing has worked.

I don't know if it has anything to do with this but I noticed that Security Center does not show up on Task Manager although it's supposedly running according to Task Manager:

Issues with Windows Security 41404014-2009-46eb-98e2-8f40ba3b1a7e?upload=true.png

:)

Hsu Le Wai, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Issues with Windows Security

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Issues with Windows Security

1. Issues with Windows Security - Similar Threads - Issues Security

2. Security issue in Gateway

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security issue in Gateway: Does anyone know the solution to networking security for my att gateway ? Its getting hacked from source?? Unknown from adroid mobile or through gateway itself what security can i download or plug in ? Its taken control over everything My laptop went missing in shipping and...
  3. Silentcleanup task - bypass UAC security issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Silentcleanup task - bypass UAC security issue: Hello! This issue with the task below and the setting to run with highest privileges has been flagged as a security risk. I know individually you can just uncheck the box, however I've been tasked to do this enterprise wide vis GPO. Does anyone know of a way to do this via...
  4. Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Button Issue

Windows Security Virus and Threat Protection Button Issue: For some reason, the button in Windows Security that brings me to virus and threat protection settings is gone. I'm not sure when it happened, as I don't go there often, but I was going to run a scan and I can no longer find it. When I search for it in the search bar and open...
  5. Windows 10 Security update issue - update causes dual monitor functionality issues when I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Security update issue - update causes dual monitor functionality issues when I...: I remote into my computer at my work with Citrix. I have a dual monitor display at work and at home. It functions just fine until this security update was installed. It causes what I am thinking is some sort of refresh rate issue. When I move things back and forth between the...
  6. No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours: I have been facing this problem ever since i updated on 7/8 march,the wifi keeps dropping,even though its working fine on all other device it doesn't work on mine and gives me this error time and time again,have tried searching on the sub and tried all solutions, nothing...
  7. Boot issues; "secure boot violation"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot issues; "secure boot violation": I have a acer desktop pc running windows 10. When booting i get a red box with the message "Secure boot violation: invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup" I've tried turning off the secure boot in BIOS but it just leads to a permanent 'acer' screen...
  8. “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!: Hi, Over the past 2 days, I’ve been having an ongoing issue where I cannot connect to any of my home WiFis for some reason. I have tried everything on the internet, youtube, troubleshooters and these forums but nothing seems to be working; for example, I have...
  9. Drivers and Core Isolation Memory Integrity Issues blocking Windows 10 security features.

Drivers and Core Isolation Memory Integrity Issues blocking Windows 10 security features.: Hello, I seem to see more and more hardware drivers attaching to a device and disabling the Windows 10 Core Isolation Memory Integrity Security features. I have ran sigverif and they are approved signed drivers. My question is how are they signed and approved for use on...
  10. ISSUE: wireless adaptor hidden in device manager and kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ISSUE: wireless adaptor hidden in device manager and kernel security check failure: Hi there. I have been facing this issue since November last year, whereby my wifi suddenly stops working and when I go to device manager, I realise that my wireless adaptor IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 is hidden with error code 45. This issue cannot be resolved by...