Windows 10: Issues with windows

Discus and support Issues with windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently started experiencing some concerning issues with my hpenvy x360 laptop.1. I cannot use the search bar - if I try to search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NatBranca, Oct 23, 2021.

1. NatBranca Win User

Issues with windows

Hello, I have recently started experiencing some concerning issues with my hpenvy x360 laptop.1. I cannot use the search bar - if I try to search something it just shows a black pop up 2. Every time I try to open my settings it will load for a few seconds and then crash3. Multiple apps are not responsive 4. There is a constant loading circle next to my cursor I have tried everything to resolve the issue but have found no solutions. I suspect this may be related to a recent windows update KB50055565 and tried uninstalling it but unfortunately once I restarted my laptop it just automatically rei

:)

NatBranca, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Issues with windows

little cat, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Issues with windows

1. Issues with windows - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  3. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  4. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  5. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  6. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  8. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  9. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Chrome update / remove issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome update / remove issue: My Chrome wont update and I cant remove it either.In browser the update says: Fail when checking updates fault code 1: 0X80004005 -- system level. More info Version 122.0.6261.129. Uninstall says: Problem with windows installer package. A program required for this install to...