Windows 10: Issues with windows

Discus and support Issues with windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently started experiencing some concerning issues with my hpenvy x360 laptop.1. I cannot use the search bar - if I try to search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NatBranca, Oct 23, 2021.

1. NatBranca Win User

Issues with windows

Hello, I have recently started experiencing some concerning issues with my hpenvy x360 laptop.1. I cannot use the search bar - if I try to search something it just shows a black pop up 2. Every time I try to open my settings it will load for a few seconds and then crash3. Multiple apps are not responsive 4. There is a constant loading circle next to my cursor I have tried everything to resolve the issue but have found no solutions. I suspect this may be related to a recent windows update KB50055565 and tried uninstalling it but unfortunately once I restarted my laptop it just automatically rei

:)

NatBranca, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Issues with windows

little cat, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Issues with windows

1. Issues with windows - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  3. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  4. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  6. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  7. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  8. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  9. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  10. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...