Windows 10: Issues with windows

Discus and support Issues with windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently started experiencing some concerning issues with my hpenvy x360 laptop.1. I cannot use the search bar - if I try to search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NatBranca, Oct 23, 2021.

1. NatBranca Win User

Issues with windows

Hello, I have recently started experiencing some concerning issues with my hpenvy x360 laptop.1. I cannot use the search bar - if I try to search something it just shows a black pop up 2. Every time I try to open my settings it will load for a few seconds and then crash3. Multiple apps are not responsive 4. There is a constant loading circle next to my cursor I have tried everything to resolve the issue but have found no solutions. I suspect this may be related to a recent windows update KB50055565 and tried uninstalling it but unfortunately once I restarted my laptop it just automatically rei

:)

NatBranca, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Issues with windows

little cat, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Issues with windows

1. Issues with windows - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  3. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  4. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  5. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  6. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

7. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  8. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  9. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...