Windows 10: issues with windows

Discus and support issues with windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hiPlease can someone assist urgentlyWe having issues with connecting to a network printer.Tried two printers now!!seems like a windows issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ilanperez, Jan 20, 2022.

1. ilanperez Win User

issues with windows

hiPlease can someone assist urgentlyWe having issues with connecting to a network printer.Tried two printers now!!seems like a windows issue

:)

ilanperez, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 20, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2022
  4. issues with windows

little cat, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

issues with windows

1. issues with windows - Similar Threads - issues

2. Shift Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...
  3. Shift Key Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  6. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner: We have an WPF application and a RFID libray which is using WindowInteropHelper to detect IntPtr of window to detect whenever usb/bluetooth scanner is plugged in/out and using Registry to be able to listed out connected usb/bluetooth devicesNow we upgrade to WinUI3 actually...
  7. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner: We have an WPF application and a RFID libray which is using WindowInteropHelper to detect IntPtr of window to detect whenever usb/bluetooth scanner is plugged in/out and using Registry to be able to listed out connected usb/bluetooth devicesNow we upgrade to WinUI3 actually...
  8. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11: All of a sudden this random indicator has been popping up on my monitor indicating when caps lock or num lock is on. It fades out after a second or two. Im curious if this is a Windows 11 update or if its something else. I tried attaching an image but it won't work...
  10. Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11

Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11: All of a sudden this random indicator has been popping up on my monitor indicating when caps lock or num lock is on. It fades out after a second or two. Im curious if this is a Windows 11 update or if its something else. I tried attaching an image but it won't work...