Windows 10: issues with windows

Discus and support issues with windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hiPlease can someone assist urgentlyWe having issues with connecting to a network printer.Tried two printers now!!seems like a windows issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ilanperez, Jan 20, 2022.

1. ilanperez Win User

issues with windows

hiPlease can someone assist urgentlyWe having issues with connecting to a network printer.Tried two printers now!!seems like a windows issue

:)

ilanperez, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 20, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2022
  4. issues with windows

little cat, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

issues with windows

1. issues with windows - Similar Threads - issues

2. I am trying to diagnose some wifi issues on a mesh network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to diagnose some wifi issues on a mesh network.: I have a mesh network of many overlapping repeaters of a having the same wifi name and over different channels with some broadcasting also happing using the same name/channel e.g.SSID - myWifi - mac 00:01:xx - Channel 1myWifi - mac 00:02:xx - Channel 3myWifi - mac 00:03:xx -...
  3. I am trying to diagnose some wifi issues on a mesh network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to diagnose some wifi issues on a mesh network.: I have a mesh network of many overlapping repeaters of a having the same wifi name and over different channels with some broadcasting also happing using the same name/channel e.g.SSID - myWifi - mac 00:01:xx - Channel 1myWifi - mac 00:02:xx - Channel 3myWifi - mac 00:03:xx -...
  4. I am trying to diagnose some wifi issues on a mesh network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. blue screen issue please tell me why??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen issue please tell me why??: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎15-‎05-‎2022 09:04StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: efParameter 1: ffffca8f37114340Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  6. blue screen issue please tell me why??

blue screen issue please tell me why??: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎15-‎05-‎2022 09:04StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: efParameter 1: ffffca8f37114340Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  7. blue screen issue please tell me why??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  9. Driver Issue unresolved

Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  10. Blue screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issues: Story time. I bought a Samsung 980 pro to replace my Samsung 970 EVO. The 980 pro wouldn't boot properly in my AORUS ELITE X570 board, so I did a BIOS update. Then Windows 10 would boot, but I was getting very frequent BSODs. I wiped the machine and installed Windows 11, and...