Windows 10: issues with windows

Discus and support issues with windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hiPlease can someone assist urgentlyWe having issues with connecting to a network printer.Tried two printers now!!seems like a windows issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ilanperez, Jan 20, 2022.

1. ilanperez Win User

issues with windows

hiPlease can someone assist urgentlyWe having issues with connecting to a network printer.Tried two printers now!!seems like a windows issue

:)

ilanperez, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 20, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2022
  4. issues with windows

little cat, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

issues with windows

1. issues with windows - Similar Threads - issues

2. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  3. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...: Hi,I recently tried to upgrade my rig from a 1070 to 5600xt however I came across some issue installing it. For whatever reason I couldn't get it to run as what it is meant to I uninstalled the nvidia driver and after no success I removed the amd drivers. So no success so I...
  4. I'm having issues loading into just the home page, after I login to my account it goes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  6. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  7. Laptop Black screen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  8. Laptop Black screen Issues

Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  9. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  10. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...