Windows 10: Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10

Discus and support Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've noticed recently after installing new games through the xbox game app on windows 10 sometimes it claims iv reached the device limit, I follow the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by steven mckown, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10

I've noticed recently after installing new games through the xbox game app on windows 10 sometimes it claims iv reached the device limit, I follow the link remove about 5 devices it still says the same i only have my personal laptop, my gaming pc and my xbox one on there. Any help?

:)

steven mckown, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Windows 10 Xbox App: Game DVR Issue with Trimming Clips

Hi,

Let's answer the following questions to properly isolate your case:

• Are you getting any error messages upon trimming a clip?
    • With what game is the said issue happening?
    • Is this happening to others clips on a different game as well?
    • Are you logged in with the same Microsoft account in the Xbox app on Windows 10 and on the Xbox One?
    To help resolve your concern with the Game DVR in the Xbox app on Windows 10, you may check
    for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    . Also, check for any updates on your Windows 10 PC by clicking this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

In addition, you may trim a clip in the Xbox app on a different Windows 10 PC and test if the same instance occurs. Check out the hardware requirements for game DVR on Windows 10

here

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10

1. Issues With Xbox Game app on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issues Xbox Game

2. Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app: Upon trying to install games on the Xbox app through Game Pass, I am being told that I don't have Gaming Services installed.I have tried all the support info I could find including registry editing, reinstalling Gaming Services and Xbox app through PowerShell, uninstalling...
  3. Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app: Upon trying to install games on the Xbox app through Game Pass, I am being told that I don't have Gaming Services installed.I have tried all the support info I could find including registry editing, reinstalling Gaming Services and Xbox app through PowerShell, uninstalling...
  4. Xbox App Storage issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Storage issues Windows 10: So I have a laptop and a desktop PC. One was recently updated to Windows 11 and one is still Windows 10. I recently tried to install Sea of Thieves on my external drive and it told me it had to remove apps from another device, which I okayed, and I thought it would be all...
  5. Xbox App Storage issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App Storage issues Windows 10: So I have a laptop and a desktop PC. One was recently updated to Windows 11 and one is still Windows 10. I recently tried to install Sea of Thieves on my external drive and it told me it had to remove apps from another device, which I okayed, and I thought it would be all...
  6. Xbox app and Xbox game bar issues on windows 10 persist to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app and Xbox game bar issues on windows 10 persist to windows 11: this is what i am met with as I'm launch Xbox appThis is after clicking install, this stays for literal days if i leave it never goes away.Game bar is installing in the Microsoft store.proceeds to fail installing.Error code and vague descriptions online that haven't...
  7. Xbox app and Xbox game bar issues on windows 10 persist to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and Xbox game bar issues on windows 10 persist to windows 11: this is what i am met with as I'm launch Xbox appThis is after clicking install, this stays for literal days if i leave it never goes away.Game bar is installing in the Microsoft store.proceeds to fail installing.Error code and vague descriptions online that haven't...
  8. Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue: I downloaded The Outer Worlds on game pass for one why does it install as an app and second it worked great for about 16 hours then I started having sound issues then it crashed out of the game and when I went to restart the game it said it was already running so as you do I...
  9. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues: I've always had trouble with the new game bar such as it crashing when joining a party. Now, this issue is the same with the companion app. Every time I join a party, it crashes without an error code. Even if i were to start a party, it would still crash. I've done everything...
  10. Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10: Last year I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store within the Xbox App on Windows 10. I also bought an Xbox One last year and used this same account to link it. Now when I want to install Sea of Thieves back on my PC it's missing in my library and purchases. All my...