Windows 10: Issues with Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support Issues with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't receive any form of invites within the Xbox Game Bar, party or game. I also cannot join LFG groups once I have been confirmed for the group.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/memelaser, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Issues with Xbox Game Bar

I can't receive any form of invites within the Xbox Game Bar, party or game. I also cannot join LFG groups once I have been confirmed for the group.

Things I have done:

• Reinstalled Xbox, Xbox Game Bar, Windows Store
    • Run wsreset

I just want to play Sea of Thieves, but this unwanted piece of shit is blocking me from doing so. Is there any way to fix these issues? I have the Xbox mobile app, and it, as well as the normal Xbox app, recieves these notifications for invites, but I can't use them, because the Game Bar doesn't see them.

submitted by /u/memelaser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/memelaser, Aug 9, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Issues with Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Issues with Xbox Game Bar

1. Issues with Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - Issues Xbox Game

2. Xbox Game Bar issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar issues: Hi everyone. I have one question about xbox game bar. In once time I don`t being needed xbox game bar and I disable him from register. Today I need this feature, when I on xbox game bar from the settings. when I re-open this page this features off.In register, I tried to set...
  3. Xbox Game Bar issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar issues: Hi everyone. I have one question about xbox game bar. In once time I don`t being needed xbox game bar and I disable him from register. Today I need this feature, when I on xbox game bar from the settings. when I re-open this page this features off.In register, I tried to set...
  4. Issues with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Xbox game bar: Hello, I'm on windows 11 home. And I'm Currently trying to use Xbox Game Bar on my desktop. I get the error message "Gaming features are not available for the windows desktop or file exploder". I've done this on windows 10 and it works just fine but not on windows 11. I've...
  5. Issues with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Xbox game bar: Hello, I'm on windows 11 home. And I'm Currently trying to use Xbox Game Bar on my desktop. I get the error message "Gaming features are not available for the windows desktop or file exploder". I've done this on windows 10 and it works just fine but not on windows 11. I've...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Issues

Xbox Game Bar Issues: Hi, As of yesterday, my Xbox Game Bar has stopped working, I am unable to open it at all. I have tried to reset and repair the app with no success after multiple attempts. I have then resorted to following the support forum and have tried to edit things in the registry but...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Issues

Xbox Game Bar Issues: I am having issues with my Xbox App and Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. It has been working fine until recently where I cannot send or receive party invites, or open Game Bar at all. I get the following error when I start up my PC: [ATTACH] I have tried uninstalling and...
  8. Xbox game bar issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox game bar issues: my mic only connects in my party but when i try to join someone elses no matter what happens no sound comes out.my friend doesnt know how to accept invites on the xbox app and he can only send invites but when i join he cant hear me plz help...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Issues: So I've been looking into streaming on windows, and use Voicemeeter Banana to separate chat audio with my friends from my desktop audio so that I can mix the levels separately when editing videos. I got it to work using discord to have the chat audio output to a virtual audio...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Issue: Whenever I’m playing a game and someone invites me to a party/joins my party, my entire screen goes black for a few seconds. Does anyone else have this issue/know how to fix it? I also cannot join parties while in a game through Xbox Game Bar. I have to quit the game entirely...