Windows 10: Issues with Xbox server connectivity after installing BitDefender anti-virus.

Discus and support Issues with Xbox server connectivity after installing BitDefender anti-virus. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently installed the total security of Bitdefender and ever since I've had problems with connecting to online games. Strangely enough, its the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FlyingFreak26, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Issues with Xbox server connectivity after installing BitDefender anti-virus.

So I recently installed the total security of Bitdefender and ever since I've had problems with connecting to online games. Strangely enough, its the Forza games that I'm having issues with. The Master Chief Collection has no issues connecting and other games like Elite Dangerous and Valorant connect just fine. If I check my Xbox network settings, my NAT is open but the server connection is coming back blocked. Can anyone suggest a fix, please?

submitted by /u/FlyingFreak26
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FlyingFreak26, Oct 20, 2020

2. Vote for best anti-virus

checkout top10 ratings but vote according to your experience.
    Code: Best Antivirus Software 2020 | Top Ten Reviews norton
    kaspersky
    nod32
    bitdefender

i just checked bitdefender..it has got 1st rank..and only 20-30mb size of installation file..
    and norton/kaspersky having too much..

is bitdefender is really best internet security program?
    i know size doesnt matter but i want to know reviews from those who used it..

suggest me which one i should install among norton,nod32,kaspersky and bitdefender.

freebird_9924, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Here is the list of some top antivirus software :

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
    Kaspersky
    AVG Anti-Virus
    Avast! Pro
    Avira

Regards
    Jane

janeparker, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Issues with Xbox server connectivity after installing BitDefender anti-virus.

Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Issues with Xbox server connectivity after installing BitDefender anti-virus.

1. Issues with Xbox server connectivity after installing BitDefender anti-virus. - Similar Threads - Issues Xbox server

2. anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anti virus: I BOUGHT A ACER ASPIRER 3 LAPTOP ON EBAY , I AM HAPPY WITH IT WAS NEW ONE OPENED BUT NOT USED ,I BOUGHT IT ON THE 09/2O21 BUT IT PREINSTALLED ANTIVRUS ON NORTON AND McAfee ? not sure if they are same company , but i am getting pestered by emails , and pop-ups when I TRY TO...
  3. Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti-Virus: Does Microsoft family features have anti-virus protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/ce4ea72a-e824-464f-9934-4d58e990b41c
  4. Xbox networking "server connectivity blocked" issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox networking "server connectivity blocked" issue: Hey guys, my NAT is fine, it's the server connectivity that's having issues. I contacted Microsoft and xbox but both of them couldn't help me since everything they suggested didn't work. I tried every possible solution/fix on the internet, i watched every video, i tried every...
  5. Xbox server and Teredo connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox server and Teredo connectivity issues: I have Windows 10, ver 10.0.19041 with no more updates available Ive owned Forza Horizon 4 on PC for over a year now and I have never been able to connect to the online services at all, ever. The most is does online is it compares how many billboard signs I've destroyed or...
  6. Anti-virus

Anti-virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/e4ee73b4-9a3b-49bf-a111-30b138c063d6
  7. Do we really need anti-virus/anti-malware software? e.g. BitDefender?

Do we really need anti-virus/anti-malware software? e.g. BitDefender?: Hello Do we really need anti-virus/anti-malware software? I have been using BitDefender Total Security (v2019), but GBP 70.00 seems expensive. Plus I am wondering how much it slows my PC down... J 139924
  8. Anti-Virus

Anti-Virus: Which is the best anti-virus for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/1db9fa74-6a73-43c0-9d79-6d1eda9c0749
  9. install anti-virus kaspersky

install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  10. anti virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus: Hi my anti virus is not activated and i don't have anyother anti virus program installed in my computer any soulotion ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/ee86beff-02f1-4265-854d-d048ab2a5b04