Windows 10: Issues within programs after startup

Discus and support Issues within programs after startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I am currently having problems with my computer, in which I made the mistake of not recording the time this occurred but I have issues that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaiNV, Jul 20, 2021.

1. KaiNV Win User

Issues within programs after startup

Hello! I am currently having problems with my computer, in which I made the mistake of not recording the time this occurred but I have issues that I think lead to a corrupt file. I can see that there are problems that occur when loading some programs and apps I have. Spotify keeps the Volume bar on the screen, and it does not fade awayGames do not run the sameI cannot move tabs in Google Chrome, tabs seem locked to the one windowI have tried many different ways to try to find/fix this problem such as command prompt searches/scans for corrupt files, I have reinstalled windows 10 twice but kept

:)

KaiNV, Jul 20, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Issues within programs after startup - Similar Threads - Issues within programs

2. startup program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup program: Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-program/2c04d635-5ff5-4273-b893-bf60a36cd991
  3. Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup Program: I'd like to know what's this startup program if its a virus, I cant even open it's location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/startup-program/28b9ac5d-b1d0-4ed4-bbae-c65a93aaead1
  4. signing in after startup issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in after startup issues: Hello, When I turn on my PC it tells me to sign in, However I had all of this turned OFF for ease of use and everything has been great except for last month or so. Now its everyday no matter what and I have checked and everything is as it should be so is this a glitch in...
  5. Programs closing immediately after boot, lot of issues within windows itself and bootable...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs closing immediately after boot, lot of issues within windows itself and bootable...: Hi there, I've been struggling with this issue for a few days now and I'm worried that it might be spreading, but I'm unsure of that. I first noticed this issue when programs such as Microsoft Edge started acting up, I would open the program one day recently and it would...
  6. startup program for teams has " after c:\program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    startup program for teams has " after c:\program: its listen in command line in task manager as "c:\program" files\teams installer\treams.exe--checkinstall--source--proplus is this normal? I cant open file location or properties submitted by /u/emacsandvi [link] [comments]...
  7. Issues with windows after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with windows after startup: submitted by /u/Tommh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5toen/issues_with_windows_after_startup/
  8. Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Programs: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I prevent certain programs from starting when Windows starts? Will startup programs slow my computer down? And is there a way to modify the program so it will not start up when Windows starts up during the installation process? Any help...
  9. schedual a task to run a program within a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    schedual a task to run a program within a program: task scheduler is easy to use up to a point for those who can fathom the basics. My problem is I am using SyncToy for backing up to my home server. Whilst I can task SyncToy to run how do I get it to open and then run a program within , ie "run all folder pairs" Any help...
  10. Issue w/ program startup on separate drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue w/ program startup on separate drive: I have my OS installation on a SSD and install all programs that don't need the benefits of the SSD on HDD. I've run into the issue where certain programs on the HDD don't run at startup. Looking for some assistance on fixing and avoiding this. 69898