Windows 10: Istalling free card games with Microsoft Store is failed

Discus and support Istalling free card games with Microsoft Store is failed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try to download and install some card games such as solitaire, spider solitaire and admiral. All of them failed. As far as i can see in the status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HajnalkaFodor, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Istalling free card games with Microsoft Store is failed

I try to download and install some card games such as solitaire, spider solitaire and admiral. All of them failed. As far as i can see in the status diagram, download starts and after amount of downloaded MBs it sayes installing the software failed, it will try it later, but all trys has the same result.

There is no extra information about what is the problem, and what to do.

How can i install these applications on Windows using Microsoft Store?

Best regards,

Hajnalka Fodor

:)

HajnalkaFodor, Dec 27, 2018

2. Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Istalling free card games with Microsoft Store is failed

isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

Thank you for getting back to us. The Service alert from Xbox can be one of the possible cause that may affect redeeming the card for Microsoft Solitaire. In line with this, I also suggest that you follow the steps below to make sure that the app is properly
    working.

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from
    Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, visit the
    Microsoft Solitaire community page
    and get additional support from the Microsoft Casual Games team.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Melowin Mar, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Istalling free card games with Microsoft Store is failed

1. Istalling free card games with Microsoft Store is failed - Similar Threads - Istalling free card

2. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  3. game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game purchased in Microsoft store failing to download: Having purchased a game for my son at the Microsoft Store, I'm receiving a '- something happened at our end' error. I have already worked through a series of suggested fixes from your forum but none have worked.I would sincerely appreciate your help.Thanks....
  4. Isdone.dll problem when istalling game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone.dll problem when istalling game.: Hello , I want to say that ,When I install any big size game it appears a problem isdone.dll unarc.dll error code-7.Please help me I can't able to install any big size game.Thank you....
  5. Isdone.dll problem when istalling game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone.dll problem when istalling game.: Hello , I want to say that ,When I install any big size game it appears a problem isdone.dll unarc.dll error code-7.Please help me I can't able to install any big size game.Thank you....
  6. Isdone.dll problem when istalling game.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. free games from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  8. free games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  9. free games from microsoft store

10. Microsoft card games.

Microsoft card games.: What has Microsoft done to its card games? All I get when I try to play Solitaire is a movie of some loonies jumping and waving their arms about in nonsensical fashion. What's it all about? Its CRAP!...