Windows 10: Isumsoft legit or scam?

Discus and support Isumsoft legit or scam? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with this company and it's software. I've seen previous posts related to the company, but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cloud-Grimm, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Isumsoft legit or scam?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with this company and it's software. I've seen previous posts related to the company, but not many.
    My only concern, is the bad reviews the company has. Most are complaining about the customer service, or the product not working and not getting a refund(I was thinking maybe the people who left these reviews didn't actually read up on how to use the software properly, or something like that).

Anyways, before buying it I just wanted some reassurance that it's not just some con company.

submitted by /u/Cloud-Grimm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cloud-Grimm, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Feb 2, 2020
  3. MK2450 Win User
    Scam or Legit?

Thank you. It stopped coming up. If it does again I'll post a picture. Glad to know it's a scam as I see in your other post.

I had hoped it was. It was only on IE not Chrome which is why I was suspicious although it looked really legit as it sent me to a page to download Windows Repair. I didn't download it.

Thanks again.

MK2450, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Isumsoft legit or scam?

Scam or legit call?

Hi PaulFroehlich1 ,

Microsoft will NEVER ever call. It is not legit, do not give them any info, or let them in your computer. Just hang up.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/401340...

Hope this helps.

-Tamara

Independent Advisor

tamara_sadel, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Isumsoft legit or scam?

1. Isumsoft legit or scam? - Similar Threads - Isumsoft legit scam

2. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam or legit: Me and my boss keeps receiving an email to this guy cali villegas claiming that he is from microsoft. he said that we need to pay a 2,088 dollars for the balance client access license plus the penalty is this legit? by the way the email he uses is from gmail.i need help with...
  3. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scam or legit: Me and my boss keeps receiving an email to this guy cali villegas claiming that he is from microsoft. he said that we need to pay a 2,088 dollars for the balance client access license plus the penalty is this legit? by the way the email he uses is from gmail.i need help with...
  4. scam or legit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. CryptoTab Legit or Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CryptoTab Legit or Scam: Just finished doing some research on CryptoTab.After watching a video on it, it reminded me of the same marketing technique used by the hidden people from Bitconnect. Anyone remember them? LMAOWell, the CryptoTab domain is private. The company info can't be found and they...
  6. CryptoTab Legit or Scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CryptoTab Legit or Scam: Just finished doing some research on CryptoTab.After watching a video on it, it reminded me of the same marketing technique used by the hidden people from Bitconnect. Anyone remember them? LMAOWell, the CryptoTab domain is private. The company info can't be found and they...
  7. Is this Legit or Scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this Legit or Scam?: Hi recived mail from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is this a legit mail? [Original Title: Mail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-legit-or-scam/b69a33dd-79c6-4ce5-a50f-344b8d9181b4
  8. Is this legit or is this a scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit or is this a scam?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HistoryLord802 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2sr1p/is_this_legit_or_is_this_a_scam/
  9. Scam or legit?

Scam or legit?: 8-23-19 Received call today from a guy stating he was from MSN by name of Addi Wilson. He said he was a Senior System Engineer. Stated I have numerous viruses, malware and 3 episodes of someone trying to hack into system. Seemed legit to me so I gave him access to my...
  10. Scam or legit call?

Scam or legit call?: I just got a phone call from someone purporting to be from Microsoft. How can I verify that it really is Microsoft? The call came from 615/423-4755. The recording said my software has been compromised and I need a new license. Is this legit?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is isumsoft legit

2. isumsoft legit