Windows 10: isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

Discus and support isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; redeemed enough points to get a card for the Microsoft solitaire collection game and when I try to get it to work on my laptop of the solitaire it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by liwoth9965, Sep 4, 2018.

1. isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

redeemed enough points to get a card for the Microsoft solitaire collection game and when I try to get it to work on my laptop of the solitaire it don't show up correctly want to know what is going on

:)

liwoth9965, Sep 4, 2018

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 4, 2018
  4. isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

ms solitaire collection not responding

Hi Claren,

As per the description I understand your concern about Microsoft solitaire, we will help you with this issue. In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details:

• What are the other steps you have followed to fix the issue?

• Do you enter the login credentials for Microsoft solitaire?
    Method 1:
    Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter through below link for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Try uninstalling the game and reinstall in compatibly mode.

• Go to start > type Microsoft solitaire > Right click on the app and uninstall.

• I request you to try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode
      for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Refer to the below link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/games/game-titles/microsoft-solitaire-collection-faq

Hope this helps. If the issue persists with the Microsoft solitaire, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

1. isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game - Similar Threads - isusse redeeming card

2. panne msn games collection solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    panne msn games collection solitaire: Bonjour, je ne peux plus avoir accès défi du jour collection solitaire. Cordialement. ESTEVES ISABELLE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/panne-msn-games-collection-solitaire/c5c57231-29d7-4430-afe4-547f6dd9fd63
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a cheap card trick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a cheap card trick: Hello there, I've posted about this here before, and a very nice lady answered me, but unfortunately my correspondence with her inexplicably vanished. Probably stolen by giant Illuminati lizards, or something.... Anyway, as was doubtless known to everyone in the world...
  5. Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General*** ***Changed Original Title From: solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10***...
  6. solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General***...
  7. solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-card-size-in-solitaire-collection/826d6083-c94e-4077-8260-e9c1b0ce0d82
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  9. Games MS Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games MS Solitaire collection: I am having trouble logging into Microsoft games (UK). I am getting a notification that There is trouble logging into this site and error code 124. I see that this was a problem in 2016, why am i getting this in 2019?...
  10. isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game: redeemed enough points to get a card for the Microsoft solitaire collection game and when I try to get it to work on my laptop of the solitaire it don't show up correctly want to know what is going on...