Windows 10: IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender

Discus and support IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix this for the longest time now. I would say about 8 hours. So basically i got this new laptop and I create clients for games.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BATTERY.exe, May 20, 2020.

1. IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender

I have been trying to fix this for the longest time now. I would say about 8 hours. So basically i got this new laptop and I create clients for games. The thing is that these clients have injectors and these injectors have a trojan. But in order to work with them I need to disable Windows Defender... which I can't. gpedit.msc doesn't have Windows Defender for some reason. In fact, it is missing multiple sections. I have tried so many solutions and nothing works... please, can someone help me.

Glowing Regards,

Jakob

:)

BATTERY.exe, May 20, 2020
  2. kommo008 Win User

Page not available IT Administrator limited access

I can't use any security function with window defender ( ex. scan folder with window defender, scan drive )

and now I want to use the function " controlled folder access " but show Page not available IT Administrator limited access same.

I use private network and my notebook. There is no admin at all. Why IT Administrator limited access me ?

And my window notification to encryption drive. Is this related?

kommo008, May 20, 2020
  3. Page not available IT Administrator limited access

Hello,

You need to set GPO settings to Not Configured, that could hide the sections of Windows Defender:

[How To] Hide Specific Pages In Windows Defender Security Center

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 20, 2020
  4. IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender

administrator acc. not listed

IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender 4ec4e63c-d3f2-4228-a774-08913f70f849.jpg

My pc had a peoblem so couple times after trying and restarting to go to advanced fearures this page came up and there isn't any acc listed and I'm not sure if I had an administrator acc in my pc (windows 10) so if anyone can help please feel free to respond!
    I really need your help !! Thank you very much.

Altin Mullaidrizi, May 20, 2020
Thema:

IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender

1. IT administrator has limited acces to this page on Windows Defender - Similar Threads - administrator has limited

2. Windows Defender "IT Administrator has limited access"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender "IT Administrator has limited access": My Windows Security has an issue "Page not found, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.this is not a work or school computer do I have a virus doing...
  3. Windows Defender "IT Administrator has limited access"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender "IT Administrator has limited access": My Windows Security has an issue "Page not found, Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.this is not a work or school computer do I have a virus doing...
  4. *Windows Defender has been limited by a IT administrator*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *Windows Defender has been limited by a IT administrator*: I recently reset my PC without keeping the files because, i wanted a fresh start for my PC. After the reset i was trying to download something and noticed that i need to turn my Windows Defender off for a second but when i tried accessing windows defender it said that Windows...
  5. *Windows Defender has been limited by a IT administrator*

*Windows Defender has been limited by a IT administrator*: I recently reset my PC without keeping the files because, i wanted a fresh start for my PC. After the reset i was trying to download something and noticed that i need to turn my Windows Defender off for a second but when i tried accessing windows defender it said that Windows...
  6. it administrator has limited access to windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it administrator has limited access to windows defender: I have tried everything but i still cant access virus and threat protection it just doesnt wanna work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-windows/85cc9805-4471-4662-80dc-40c1549fc2fc
  7. it administrator has limited access to windows defender

it administrator has limited access to windows defender: I have tried everything but i still cant access virus and threat protection it just doesnt wanna work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-administrator-has-limited-access-to-windows/85cc9805-4471-4662-80dc-40c1549fc2fc
  8. IT administrator has limited access to this page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IT administrator has limited access to this page.: Hello im trying to figure out why I could not see some files and i figured out I had to change the controlled folder accsess settings. But every time i try it it says IT administrater has limmited access to this page. But i am the owner of the computer and account so this...
  9. Your IT administrator has limited some acces to the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited some acces to the app: Even though i'm the admin and thats the only account I am unable to get access to microsoft defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-some-acces-to/90da5322-add7-4054-a438-af36abc76ef4
  10. Your IT administrator has limited some acces to the app

Your IT administrator has limited some acces to the app: Even though i'm the admin and thats the only account I am unable to get access to microsoft defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-some-acces-to/90da5322-add7-4054-a438-af36abc76ef4