Windows 10: IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WENT TO DO A SIMPLE UPDATE ....WINDOOWS 10.........%

Discus and support IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WENT TO DO A SIMPLE UPDATE ....WINDOOWS 10.........% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WENT TO UPDATE MY WIN 10 AND THATS IT.I WAS USING MY LENOVO IDEAPAD 110 LAPTOP .SO IVE TRIED INSTALLING UBUNTU AND TO NO GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF THIS IS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JSON K, Jan 26, 2021.

1. JSON K Win User

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WENT TO DO A SIMPLE UPDATE ....WINDOOWS 10.........%

WENT TO UPDATE MY WIN 10 AND THATS IT.I WAS USING MY LENOVO IDEAPAD 110 LAPTOP .SO IVE TRIED INSTALLING UBUNTU AND TO NO GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF THIS IS WHAT I GET. IM USING MY DESKTOP AND EVERY WHERE I GO I CANT SEEM TO RELAY THE FACT THAT IM USING MY DESKTOP TO DO THE FOOTWORK TO GET THE PROCESS I NEED TO FIX MY WIN 10.ANYTHING IN THEE RIGHT DIRECTION WOUL BE GREATLY APPREICIATED .

:)

JSON K, Jan 26, 2021

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 26, 2021
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WENT TO DO A SIMPLE UPDATE ....WINDOOWS 10.........% :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WENT TO DO A SIMPLE UPDATE ....WINDOOWS 10.........% - Similar Threads - STARTED WENT SIMPLE

2. Updated to windows 10 22h2, started install, then screen went black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated to windows 10 22h2, started install, then screen went black: So I got windows 10 22h2 to download, then get ready for install. I clicked restart now, and it starts to restart, went to a blue screen saying installing updates, don't turn off your computer, got up to 9%, then the screens went black. The computer is still on, but the one...
  3. Updated to windows 10 22h2, started install, then screen went black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updated to windows 10 22h2, started install, then screen went black: So I got windows 10 22h2 to download, then get ready for install. I clicked restart now, and it starts to restart, went to a blue screen saying installing updates, don't turn off your computer, got up to 9%, then the screens went black. The computer is still on, but the one...
  4. Simple restore deleted ALL files

Simple restore deleted ALL files: I decided it was time to do simple restore, just a new installation of windows but I wanted a clean slate so to speak. I moved all files I wanted to save to a DIFFERENT harddrive and contined to remove all files and settings. Just got the computer up an running and EVERYTHING...
  5. MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.

MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.: MY MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 IS BEHAVING ODD. WHEN I GO INTO AN AIRCAFT COCKPIT, THE ENTIRE VIEW IS SPINNING ANTI CLOCK WISE AND CAN'T SEEM TO STOP IT. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?...
  6. MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 BEHAVING ODD.: MY MSFS 2020/WINDOOWS 10 IS BEHAVING ODD. WHEN I GO INTO AN AIRCAFT COCKPIT, THE ENTIRE VIEW IS SPINNING ANTI CLOCK WISE AND CAN'T SEEM TO STOP IT. ANY IDEAS PLEASE?...
  7. start went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    start went wrong: why my pc start only like this?Its not normal.So how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-went-wrong/60832e7a-52f1-43af-94eb-4e1efbf2f548
  8. Windows 10 froze and went all colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 froze and went all colours: So, this took place maybe two months ago, basically i was playing a game when suddenly my screen froze and went all colours, and when i restarted my pc the screen wouldnt turn on until i connected it to a monitor yes its a laptop and it said that my windows were being tried...
  9. ear buds and windoows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ear buds and windoows 10: I watch a lot of movies on my pc. I am now trying my third pair of wireless earbuds JBL this time. They all cut in and out about every fourth word. Is there a fix for this or should I just go back to wired earbuds??...
  10. Windoows hello is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windoows hello is not working: I have a new Lenovo idea pad with a fingerprint reader. It worked fine until I got a message to update the BIOS. After I updated the bios, the fingerprint reader could not be used to log in. I tried to add a new fingerprint and it would't do that either. I get a message...