Windows 10: It appears that build 10575 is in the Internal Fast Ring

Discus and support It appears that build 10575 is in the Internal Fast Ring in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ]Last week gave us new builds for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, and since then another build, 10568, has leaked on to the internet, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Pendaws, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Pendaws Win User

It appears that build 10575 is in the Internal Fast Ring

]Last week gave us new builds for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, and since then another build, 10568, has leaked on to the internet, but Microsoft is pushing ahead with new Windows Insider builds, and over the weekend Gabe Aul tweeted out that a new build has reached the internal Fast Ring, the last step before reaching Insiders:

http://www.winbeta.org/news/microsoft-moves-windows-10-build-10575-to-internal-fast-ring

I just finished reading this, they sure are not wasting any time? *Smile

:)

Pendaws, Oct 19, 2015
  2. CrazyKats Win User

Can I get onto the windows 10 canary ring even though I am a fast ring insider?

Simple answer, Insiders do not get Canary

builds for testing.

After internal testing Insiders on the Fast Ring

will get a build.

CrazyKats, Oct 19, 2015
  3. G.Ilex Win User
    UI bug after Windows 10 Anniversary Update on Lumia 635

It's a known issue with the 63x range and the A.U builds (14393.xx)

I don't know why this bug appeared, but the fast ring builds have now a fix for this problem. This fix came with the 10.014926.1000 Fast ring update

It is under testing and will probably pushed to non insiders in the next Patch Tuesday rounds (in October)

G.Ilex, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Pendaws Win User

Just thought it may interest some. *Smile

Pendaws, Oct 19, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    I probably will be, just not me. . .*Wink

6. BillyBob Win User
    Now this reall is a FAST ring, phew.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. It appears that build 10575 is in the Internal Fast Ring - Similar Threads - appears build 10575

2. Insider preview fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  3. Not receiving builds (Fast Ring 18985)

Not receiving builds (Fast Ring 18985): Please see my thread here https://aka.ms/AA6da6s Snippet below ------------------------------- Registry shows I am enrolled in "External" branch but not insider fast ring like I should be. I am stuck on Build 18985.vb_release.190913-1426 Windows Settings -> Update ->...
  4. Fast ring until stable build

Fast ring until stable build: Is it possible to stay in the fast ring until the next stable build then go back to stable when the new build is released becase the slow ring has barely any builds...
  5. Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Appeared a lot of bugs in the Build 17763 Insider Fast dan Slow Ring: I've Updated to build 17763 on September 20, yesterday. But after using build 8 days, a few bugs suddenly appears. Whereas before smoothly without problem. When opening an application in the Start Menu no one wants to open. When opening an application more than 4, and...
  6. Windows 10 Build 17758 now available for Fast Ring with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17758 now available for Fast Ring with improvements: Microsoft last week released a new Windows 10 preview build 17755 for Fast Ring Insiders from the Redstone 5 branch. Today the Redmond Giant has obliged the Fast Ring Insiders with another new build with version 17758. The Redmond Giant is in the process of completing...
  7. Windows 10 Build 17738 now available with improvements in Fast Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17738 now available with improvements in Fast Ring: As part of Patch Tuesday, Microsoft generally releases builds for its older versions of Windows 10. But as a surprise Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider Build 17738 for Fast Ring insiders along with builds for its older versions. Since Redstone 5 is now in the...
  8. Notification Area change with latest Fast Ring build question

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area change with latest Fast Ring build question: I updated a W10 OS and I'm seeing something i've never seen before. The Notification Area shows left and right arrows to scroll, and a large blank area in the right corner. This is a W10 Insider Preview fast ring OS, updated to the latest offered. It's a bare metal...
  9. Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build: How to: Windows Insider - Clean install latest Fast Ring build [img] Information Microsoft has a clear policy to release ISO images for Windows 10 Insiders only when a build will be released to Slow Ring. Quite a many of us keen Fast Ring Windows Insiders create an ISO...
  10. We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile: We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 49169