Windows 10: it appears that we don't support this file format

Discus and support it appears that we don't support this file format in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Before i'm using Windows 10, i'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS for my OS. in Ubuntu OS i can open all image from my hardisk then i move to Windows 10 for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by R Rifa FauziKomara, Jan 3, 2019.

1. it appears that we don't support this file format

Before i'm using Windows 10, i'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS for my OS. in Ubuntu OS i can open all image from my hardisk then i move to Windows 10 for my OS. I try open the image and only part of the photo that i can open. The error message is here :

it appears that we don't support this file format 5d97451e-10fc-44f0-9c3a-b831ae01ed2a?upload=true.png

i already checked it in other apps for open the photo but still can't open it.

Please give me a solution. Thank's

:)

R Rifa FauziKomara, Jan 3, 2019

2. file format not supported

My file format not supported and i can t have notification for my emails

Beautynobongile, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 3, 2019
  4. it appears that we don't support this file format

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

it appears that we don't support this file format

1. it appears that we don't support this file format - Similar Threads - appears don't support

2. It appears that we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It appears that we don't support this file format: I've managed to recover photos inadvertently deleted from the Recycle Bin - by using SysTools Hard Drive Data RecoveryThey won't open- yet the file name appears to be identical to othersI use Windows 10 and I imagine the normal Photos AppWhat do I do to remedy??...
  3. It appears that we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It appears that we don't support this file format: I've managed to recover photos inadvertently deleted from the Recycle Bin - by using SysTools Hard Drive Data RecoveryThey won't open- yet the file name appears to be identical to othersI use Windows 10 and I imagine the normal Photos AppWhat do I do to remedy??...
  4. It appears that we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Support
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos (jpg format) from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette is in the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  6. It looks like we don't support this file format

It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos jpg format from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette isin the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  7. It appears that we don't support this file Format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It appears that we don't support this file Format: It appears that we don't support this file Format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-appears-that-we-dont-support-this-file-format/a846325d-15c6-47b8-8adc-ea40dde008d8
  8. It looks like we don't support this file format

It looks like we don't support this file format: My computer runs Windows 10, and I am able to open numerous .jpg files with no problem, but there are several IMG ......... .jpg files that give me the message in the title of this post. What can I do?...
  9. It appears that we don't support this file format.

It appears that we don't support this file format.: I am backing up photos in my Synology NAS to OneDrive. I can open some of the .jpg files but, for others I get an error message, "It appears that we don't support this file format"....
  10. " It appears that we don't support this file Format"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    " It appears that we don't support this file Format": I am using windows-10. When trying extract the image files (jpg), I am getting the above message. is there any solution to this Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it appears we dont support this file format

2. it appears that we dont support this file format

3. it appears that we dont support this format

4. it appears that we dont support that file format .jpg,
  5. it looks like we dont support this format ,
  6. it looks like we dont support this file format,
  7. .jpg we dont support this file format,
  8. dont support this file format,
  9. appears that we dont support this file formT?,
  10. it appears we dont support this file format jpg,
  11. jpg dont support this file format\,