Windows 10: It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.

Discus and support It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I'm trying to delete some apps to get some more space on my computer and when I try and uninstall the game on storage/apps and features it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dataless_god, Apr 17, 2020.

1. It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.

So I'm trying to delete some apps to get some more space on my computer and when I try and uninstall the game on storage/apps and features it says it can't find it but yet it is taking up space on my computer. How do I get rid of it?

:)

dataless_god, Apr 17, 2020

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Apr 17, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

Hi Calaird,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Uninstalling games.

Reference:

If you installed your game from the Microsoft Store, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select All Apps, and then find your game in the list.

3. Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

5. To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

6. Select My Library.

7. Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

If you installed your game from a location other than the Microsoft Store, such as a DVD or external storage device, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select Settings, and then in the search bar, type “Programs and features.”

3. Select Programs and Features from the search results.

4. Highlight your game in the list of available programs and apps.

5. If your game supports repair, Repair will appear as an option above the list of games. Select this option to access the in-game repair process. Alternatively, some games support repair via the Uninstall/Change options. If you don't see "Repair," select Uninstall
    or Change from the available options and check to see if the game supports repair.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Apr 17, 2020
  4. It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.

1. It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall. - Similar Threads - cant find game

2. i cant uninstall riot games of valorant.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant uninstall riot games of valorant.: i only have 9 gb of space left in my hard drive and i want to uninstall valorant because i need the space. when i click uninstall from the control panel, nothing happens, theres a spnning blue circle that appears but after nothing happens and i can still open the game....
  3. i cant uninstall riot games of valorant.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant uninstall riot games of valorant.: i only have 9 gb of space left in my hard drive and i want to uninstall valorant because i need the space. when i click uninstall from the control panel, nothing happens, theres a spnning blue circle that appears but after nothing happens and i can still open the game....
  4. I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...: I am trying to uninstall Windows updates on Windows 10, opened Installed Updates in the Control Panel but there is no Uninstall button or link there...
  5. I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...: I am trying to uninstall Windows updates on Windows 10, opened Installed Updates in the Control Panel but there is no Uninstall button or link there...
  6. I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...

7. Windows tries to uninstall program but cant find it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows tries to uninstall program but cant find it.: im trying to uninstall a game i dont play, However windows cant find it. When i go to add/remove programs it appears in the drop down list, but when i try downloading it, it says windows cant find 'file directory' make sure you typed the name correctly and try again....
  8. Windows tries to uninstall program but cant find it.

Windows tries to uninstall program but cant find it.: im trying to uninstall a game i dont play, However windows cant find it. When i go to add/remove programs it appears in the drop down list, but when i try downloading it, it says windows cant find 'file directory' make sure you typed the name correctly and try again....
  9. I am trying to install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game: I am trying to install waruniverse game client from a website and when I finish downloading it and click install, it does nothing, I have tried compatibility mode troubleshooting, redownloading, nothing works. it worked before......
  10. i cant find a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant find a game: So,i m using a windows 10 pc and i wanna buy Monster hunter wold,but i can t find the game When im searching for it,it just dosen t wanna appear,It may be because of my region? (romania) if yes,can i get my friend from germany to buy it for me?...