Windows 10: it did it again

Discus and support it did it again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wednesday night i was trying to turn in my assignments. I was using my hotspot since our wifi is cut off. All the sites were moving way too slow and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuiErrah, Apr 9, 2021.

1. QuiErrah Win User

it did it again

Wednesday night i was trying to turn in my assignments. I was using my hotspot since our wifi is cut off. All the sites were moving way too slow and then network adapters decided to flip out on me again.

The troubleshoot says theres something wrong with my driver. I don’t have a virus. Troubleshoot is **** so it doesn’t help at all, and i’ve even tried resetting my laptop. I wanna break this computer how pissed off i am.

:)

QuiErrah, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

it did it again

1. it did it again - Similar Threads - did again

2. If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?: HelloSo few months ago i did raid0 and evertthing went well but today i decided i wanted to format my drives and reinstall windows. I didnt delete arrays in my BIOS i just want to reinstall Windows....
  3. If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?: HelloSo few months ago i did raid0 and evertthing went well but today i decided i wanted to format my drives and reinstall windows. I didnt delete arrays in my BIOS i just want to reinstall Windows....
  4. If i did RAID0 once do i need to go through the drivers again?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?: Some random Imbecile locked my other pc probably realized that I have over 3Billion dollars worth of crypto stashed there and doesn't let me access it and probably is trying to steal it......
  6. Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?: Some random Imbecile locked my other pc probably realized that I have over 3Billion dollars worth of crypto stashed there and doesn't let me access it and probably is trying to steal it......
  7. Windows scamming me again... Bill Gates did you do it? Or Somebody Else?!?!?

8. Why Did My Device Link to My Microsoft Account Again After Switching to Local Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Did My Device Link to My Microsoft Account Again After Switching to Local Account?: On July 25, 2023, I switched the Microsoft account on my laptop to a local account, and both unlinked the laptop from my Microsoft account and removed my Microsoft account from the Microsoft store on the Microsoft account web page.Following this, on the same device, with the...
  9. Why Did My Device Link to My Microsoft Account Again After Switching to Local Account?

Why Did My Device Link to My Microsoft Account Again After Switching to Local Account?: On July 25, 2023, I switched the Microsoft account on my laptop to a local account, and both unlinked the laptop from my Microsoft account and removed my Microsoft account from the Microsoft store on the Microsoft account web page.Following this, on the same device, with the...
  10. I have brought minecraft bedrock and java and it was telling me to buy it again so i did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have brought minecraft bedrock and java and it was telling me to buy it again so i did...: I have brought minecraft bedrock and java and it was telling me to buy it again so i did and it has only gave me bedrock and not java after buying bedrock and java again...