Windows 10: it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before

Discus and support it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ireallywantanap [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ireallywantanap, Nov 3, 2019.

1. it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before

/u/ireallywantanap, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Kai Ponte Win User

how to show battery percentage

I've been searching and looking at the settings. Isn't there a way to show the battery percentage on the status bar at the top of the screen? Seems obvious this should be present but I can't find it.

Here's what I found in a search - a very old request - https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/.../3543458-battery-percentage-at-the-status-bar

Here's what I mean - In the picture below, you see my home screen. The battery percentage is not shown. I see a somewhat descriptive icon of a bettery, but would like to see the percentage.

it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before d1bb5f5e-9cc0-480a-b185-4a27ed287646.png

In order to see percentage, I have to actively swipe down as in the picture below -

it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before a0bf7f86-f08f-4ff5-920f-740cfbb0a0a6.png

By comparison, here's the home screen on my older Android-based screen. You can see the percentage of the battery next to the icon.

I'm assuming iOS does this also -

it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before 97c67c1c-b9db-471a-834a-43f910e29181.png

Ideas?

TIA!

Kai Ponte, Nov 3, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 3, 2019
  4. heki93 Win User

it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before

Calculator percentage (%) issue in Win 10

Hi there,

About a year ago something happened to the Windows calculator and the percentage (%) calculation is not working properly since then. I tried to report this issue to them but no answer and the problem is still exists.

Before, when I calculated percentage, I used the following steps on the calculator, for example:

100 x 20% and the result was 20 (which was calculated automatically when I pressed the % button)

Now, when I calculate percentage:

100 x 20% the result is 0.2 (which is calculated automatically again)

So, the percentage function is not working properly and Microsoft does not resolve this issue.

Any suggestion? Thank you in advance.

Regards

George

heki93, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before

1. it didnt show the percentage on 1903 before - Similar Threads - didnt show percentage

2. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  3. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  4. How to show battery percentage on both monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to show battery percentage on both monitors?: My monitor is set as main display, and the laptop is secondary. The laptop is in "extend this display" mode. How can I show the battery percentage on the laptop monitor too?...
  5. Battery Percentage not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Percentage not showing: I have Windows 10 Home edition. It do not show the battery percentage. I enabled it using Device Manager. But when i shut down and turn on the laptop I need to enable it again. In Taskbar Settings Power icon is enabled. What can I do about this?...
  6. Display brightness percentage not showing.

Display brightness percentage not showing.: Whenever I use the keyboard shortcut to turn the brightness up and down (on my PC it uses Fn + Up/Down arrows), the little window pops up showing my brightness. Normally, this would show the percentage as well as the meter, except for some reason, the percentage is not...
  7. Windows 10 didnt install before on mbr now it does?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 didnt install before on mbr now it does?: Hello so im really confused, i always switch bitween win 10 and win 7 so first i wanna say i have motherboard gigabyte uefi dual bios and it set on "uefi and legacy" so always when i want to install win7 it tell me i need mbr and when i want install win 10 it tell me i need...
  8. Battery percentage showing wrong.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery percentage showing wrong.: When ever i hover over my pointer on my battery icon it's shows 1% extra than it's actual battery percentage. I also try to uninstall the battery drivers but still facing issue....
  9. Battery icon showing wrong percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery icon showing wrong percentage: I installed win10 v1803 directly on my brand new laptop 'HP 15q-bu038tu' Laptop came with freedos, no os was pre-installed, Battery Icon is showing wrong percentage , i.e. it always shows 1% less than real as shown in screenshot [ATTACH]...
  10. HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR: Hello, There is no battery icon in the taskbar. I have tried the methods where you turn on and off icons on the tray, and the battery icon switch is greyed out. It says it's on, but it's not there. I have gone to the taskbar settings and it says that the battery icon should...