Windows 10: it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

Discus and support it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my pc always displays activate windows.when go to settings it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shiraznaikoo, Mar 23, 2020.

1. it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

my pc always displays activate windows.when go to settings it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations activation

:)

shiraznaikoo, Mar 23, 2020

2. not activated my widows 10

You have to perform an upgrade from 7/8 to 10 first. If you did a clean install and missed that step then authentication will fail. The only option is to reinstall the old OS and start again.

parkersblock, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

1. it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations - Similar Threads - diplays activate contact

2. Can we find the laptop... HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we find the laptop... HELP!: Hi all so a laptop has gone missing at work. Our it support can see it hasnt been logged onto in a while. Im guessing they can only see if logged onto server? Am i right? My question is - if the laptop is wiped and fresh windows put on will we be able to find out. You think...
  3. How we can update our pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How we can update our pc: I am posting this comment because of I a new Microsoft user and i don't know how to use how to properly update our pc so can someone tell me how to properly update our pc < Link removed by VM >...
  4. We can not the process your payment.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    We can not the process your payment.: I tried to buy the microsoft office and they keep giving me this message. Any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-can-not-the-process-your-payment/efb52b6b-87f7-4126-8719-b56c5e1b18e1"
  5. Can we download iMessage app on Windows??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can we download iMessage app on Windows??: May i know the procedure to download apple app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-download-imessage-app-on-windows/be6a337d-8daf-4743-a3c1-e8d9fc0f5517
  6. can we talk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can we talk: can me and someone talk I have nobody https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-talk/c64f7b94-4b33-4255-ae3c-6a1998c786d5
  7. can we replace a subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can we replace a subscription: can we replace a subscription version of office 365 into an office version of 2019 completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-replace-a-subscription/cb8e7be5-56d2-42bc-b4fb-324767c78d56"
  8. We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server

in Windows 10 News
    We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server: [ATTACH] Windows Activation errors are one of most common error users face post upgrade, or even switching to a new Windows 10 PC. This is of course problem from Windows Activation server which either fails to validate or recognize the license [...] This post We can’t...
  9. Can we or should we delay October 17th Fall Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can we or should we delay October 17th Fall Update?: Well, I guess I am afraid of getting updates as soon as they are offered. So, can we delay this Fall update now scheduled for 17 October? 93371
  10. Can we enable Windows Backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can we enable Windows Backup?: Some parts are there but some are not. My Win10 Ent' won't let me pick a backup drive for example. And before you say it I only want to use the default MS backup. 2410