Windows 10: it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

Discus and support it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my pc always displays activate windows.when go to settings it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shiraznaikoo, Mar 23, 2020.

1. it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

my pc always displays activate windows.when go to settings it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations activation

:)

shiraznaikoo, Mar 23, 2020

2. not activated my widows 10

You have to perform an upgrade from 7/8 to 10 first. If you did a clean install and missed that step then authentication will fail. The only option is to reinstall the old OS and start again.

parkersblock, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

1. it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations - Similar Threads - diplays activate contact

2. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  3. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  4. We Can't Activate Windows on This Device as We Can't Connect to Your Organization's...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We Can't Activate Windows on This Device as We Can't Connect to Your Organization's...: Hi, I have searched a lot and none of the solutions worked for me, the windows was activated before and i didn't have any problem with it, but one day it says We Can't Activate Windows on This Device as We Can't Connect to Your Organization's Activation Server.this pc is my...
  5. "we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

"we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I just built a brand new pc and under the activation setting it gives me this error message. i am not connected to any organizations at all and it is entirely my pc. i wiped all my data and reinstalled windows but it didn't help. any help at all would be greatly apreciated....
  6. We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Alright so 3 days ago the Activate Windows pop up started appearing, restarting fixes the problem, but every few hours or so it appears again. I've had this pc for about a year and have not had this issue before, I've also had several windows devices and not got this same...
  7. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to the organization server

we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to the organization server: Can anyone tell me brief about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/b44784c4-9e62-4d4b-8ba6-7467b128cff0
  8. "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I got my PC a few weeks ago. My cousin built it for me and got a Windows Education deal from his college. I lived with the icon in the bottom right and not being able to change the wallpaper, but now that I learned that I can't adjust the taskbar some games that I play are...
  9. can we get the activation date of Windows?

can we get the activation date of Windows?: can we get the activation date of the Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-get-the-activation-date-of-windows/1512f716-878c-4c54-96c6-eac36ed7819b
  10. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I first got my computer currently using for free, from my school's public district program to give computer's to those who without one. A couple days after I received my computer there was a visible notice on the bottom right saying you need to activate windows. Looking...