Windows 10: it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working.

Discus and support it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i can't get the numerical pad to work. Is there something I can try or I'm not doing correctly? I have pushed it quickly and also tried holding it dowm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CindyShanque, Oct 16, 2020 at 7:27 PM.

1. it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working.

i can't get the numerical pad to work. Is there something I can try or I'm not doing correctly? I have pushed it quickly and also tried holding it dowm for a few seconds.

:)

CindyShanque, Oct 16, 2020 at 7:27 PM
  2. AM4A1 Win User

Num lock and Caps lock not working after Re-installation of XP

my caps lock and num lock isn't working after I reinstalled XP, the light don't work and the buttons don't work, but the scroll lock works. any help for this problem?

3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

4. it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working.

num lock

Hello,

Some of the factors why you're Num Lock button keeps on beeping and numbers are not working is due to hardware or corrupted drivers. We suggest that you run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Follow these steps to troubleshoot your concern:

1. Press Windows key + X > Choose
    Control Panel.

2. Click the drop-down menu beside View by: > Select
    Troubleshooting

3. Go to Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.

4. Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Thema:

it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working.

1. it doesn't appear that the num lock button is working. - Similar Threads - doesn't appear num

2. Num lock keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Num lock keyboard not working: Hey So when i try to type any number on keyboard from the numlock side nothing appears and the numlock key is activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/num-lock-keyboard-not-working/725703de-aaa0-4d62-9618-4803ac0a48d1
  3. num lock not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    num lock not working: how do I change the settings for num lock? Windows 10. When I was having trouble with my touchpad, I accidentally changed it somewhere and now the keys do not work, even though the light is on the num lock key....
  4. num lock

num lock: My num lock and the number keys on the far right of the keyboard do not work while on the internet. They work normally if not. I can not use the keys to include them in an email. Need some help. By the way the number keys on the top of the keyboard work in both formats....
  5. Num Lock is not working!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Num Lock is not working!: Following recent Windows 10 update the Num Lock function does not work properly. Here are the results of tests. Keypad Number Lock Actions 1 Numeric Lock ON. Key '5' and 'Dot' jump down and right with a small faint table listing, "cut, copy paste, paragraph and...
  6. Num Lock

Num Lock: Why can't WINDOWS include a setting so that non-gamers can choose to have Num Lock permanently ON unless the keyboard key is depressed. I've tried several 'fixes' but none work and Num Lock comes up OFF every start-up and sometimes goes off randomly during normal use. My PC...
  7. Num Lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Num Lock: When I restart my computer the num lock is disabled. How do I keep it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_8/num-lock/e59ee399-5c71-4de8-8f07-44744b9ee600
  8. enable num lock key not working.

enable num lock key not working.: This is my second Win 10 laptop and am having a problem with the enable num lock fix. It worked like a charm on my first laptop so am not sure why It's not working this time. I tried removing it and enabling three times but for some reason, it's not working. Any...
  9. Num lock

Num lock: How do I get NUM LOCK OFF recognized for numbers to print? Characters will not register. 61221
  10. Num Lock

in Windows 10 Support
    Num Lock: When I had Windows 7 installed on this same computer there was a place to set Num Lock to be on when computer boots up. I cannot find the setting for this on Windows 10. Simple problem, hope simple answer. Thanks 77349