Windows 10: It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

Discus and support It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maxw Xs, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Maxw Xs Win User

It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0x8381da15Exception code: 0x80000004Fault offset: 0x00000000000283ceFaulting process ID: 0x0x3B34Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA261508DC69D1

:)

Maxw Xs, Dec 3, 2023

2. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

Since I reset my computer, Roblox (and Roblox Studio) started not to open(when I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message), I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes itself. The game worked fine before the reset.

GloomyCloud, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 3, 2023
  4. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

BEX64 error in Roblox

The error report you provided indicates that Roblox crashed with a BEX64 error. BEX64 is a type of error code related to the Windows operating system, specifically indicating an issue with the application's execution.

Based on the information in the report, here are a few suggestions to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Update Roblox: Make sure you are using the latest version of Roblox. Check for updates in the Roblox client and ensure you have the most recent version installed. Updating the game may fix any known issues or bugs.

Check system requirements: Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running Roblox. Ensure that your operating system, graphics card drivers, and other software are up to date.

Disable unnecessary background programs: Some background programs or processes may interfere with Roblox. Temporarily disable any antivirus, firewall, or other security software, as well as any unnecessary applications running in the background, and then try running Roblox again.

Clear Roblox cache: Roblox stores temporary data and cache files on your computer. Clearing this cache may help resolve any corrupted or conflicting files. You can do this by following these steps:

Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Type "%localappdata%\Roblox\logs" (without quotes) and press Enter.

Delete all the files in the opened folder.

Reinstall Roblox: If the issue persists, consider uninstalling Roblox and performing a clean reinstall. To do this, follow these steps:

Uninstall Roblox from your computer through the Control Panel or by using the uninstaller included with the game.

Restart your computer.

Download the latest version of Roblox from the official website and reinstall it.

Contact Roblox support: If none of the above solutions work, it may be beneficial to reach out to Roblox support for further assistance. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps or investigate the issue further.

Keep in mind that the provided error report does not provide extensive details about the cause of the crash, so these suggestions are general troubleshooting steps. It's always recommended to reach out to the game's official support channels for more targeted assistance.

Asyourwish, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

1. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox - Similar Threads - doesnt let open

2. windows store refuses to let me play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store refuses to let me play roblox: i cant play roblox when i try it says i need a new app to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-refuses-to-let-me-play-roblox/d36a7287-47df-4324-86f9-c13eb1527132
  3. windows store refuses to let me play roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store refuses to let me play roblox: i cant play roblox when i try it says i need a new app to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-refuses-to-let-me-play-roblox/d36a7287-47df-4324-86f9-c13eb1527132
  4. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox: Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0x8381da15Exception code: 0x80000004Fault offset: 0x00000000000283ceFaulting process ID: 0x0x3B34Faulting...
  5. so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...: so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me open it from there and i have been trying to fix it for days pls help me i need it. i really need help if u can pls help...
  6. so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...

so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me...: so when i try to open setting it doesnt work and go to the task bar and it doesnt let me open it from there and i have been trying to fix it for days pls help me i need it. i really need help if u can pls help...
  7. Xbox game bar or windows prompting me to press "Let's go!" every time I press play in halo

Xbox game bar or windows prompting me to press "Let's go!" every time I press play in halo: I have recently ran into an issue where every time I press play in halo I am prompted to press a button that verifies I play there. I tried looking into how to fix it but none of those worked, would greatly appreciate if someone could help....
  8. It doesnt let me press activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    It doesnt let me press activate windows: When i go on settings and click on activate windows, my whole settings just stops respondingcrashes and then i have to close it and open it again. If i try to do it again the same thing happens. After i scroll down and click the activation link, my whole settings diesthe...
  9. Windows doesnt let me play a game

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesnt let me play a game: Hello, As of last month i upgraded my computer and i tried playing an old game that i played before called 9 dragons Just when the game is about to show me the login screen, the screen turns black, shows some colored artifacts on the screen just like when you exit some...
  10. xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record: error message: für den Windows-Desktop oder den Datei explorer sind keine Gaming funktionen verfügbare sorry if this is german, my PC also wont let me take screen shots :/...