Windows 10: It doesnt let me press activate windows

Discus and support It doesnt let me press activate windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i go on settings and click on activate windows, my whole settings just stops respondingcrashes and then i have to close it and open it again. If i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NathanEY, Jun 9, 2021.

1. NathanEY Win User

It doesnt let me press activate windows

When i go on settings and click on activate windows, my whole settings just stops respondingcrashes and then i have to close it and open it again. If i try to do it again the same thing happens. After i scroll down and click the activation link, my whole settings diesthe photo is an example of when it crashes and i cant do anything all i can do is close it but sometimes all i see is the settings logo and then i still have to close it

:)

NathanEY, Jun 9, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2021
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. It doesnt let me press activate windows - Similar Threads - doesnt let press

2. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox: Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0x8381da15Exception code: 0x80000004Fault offset: 0x00000000000283ceFaulting process ID: 0x0x3B34Faulting...
  3. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox: Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0x8381da15Exception code: 0x80000004Fault offset: 0x00000000000283ceFaulting process ID: 0x0x3B34Faulting...
  4. Not letting me activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not letting me activate windows: I recently installed windows, but I had to reinstall windows because there was something wrong in my bios, and now it says “We can’t activate Windows on this device as the previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Go to the store to buy...
  5. Not letting me activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me activate windows: I recently installed windows, but I had to reinstall windows because there was something wrong in my bios, and now it says “We can’t activate Windows on this device as the previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Go to the store to buy...
  6. Not letting me activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777
  8. Windows doesnt let me play a game

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesnt let me play a game: Hello, As of last month i upgraded my computer and i tried playing an old game that i played before called 9 dragons Just when the game is about to show me the login screen, the screen turns black, shows some colored artifacts on the screen just like when you exit some...
  9. Not letting me activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not letting me activate windows.: I am using a legitimate version of windows 10 pro, and i have my product key. However, when i try and enter in my product key to activate windows its says to "try again when i am connected to the internet". The error code I got was: 0x80070002...
  10. doesnt let me personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesnt let me personalize: when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now" option and then promps a message saying "we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations...