Windows 10: It doesn't look good for me but...

Discus and support It doesn't look good for me but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Some time ago, I did not know any better, and used Windows Storage Spaces for all my data. Later I built a NAS for my media and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/drluispaulo, May 1, 2020.

1. It doesn't look good for me but...

Hello everyone,

Some time ago, I did not know any better, and used Windows Storage Spaces for all my data. Later I built a NAS for my media and documents. Now I need to get one HDD - that has 10tb - out of the pool. At this pool I have 1 -10TB hard drive, and 3 - 2TB. The problem is, I sent my PC to a technician, and it came back with only one (the 10TB) working correctelly.

Althought I have almost all my files in that NAS, there might be some in this pool that I wish to retrieve. I really do not know what the f*** they did to my PC, so I don't think I can give much more info.

Although I have some knowledge in the PC world, I'm a lawyer, wich means I know waaaay less than you guys.

How fu*** I am? Can I retrieve any of this data?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/drluispaulo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/drluispaulo, May 1, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

It doesn't look good for me but... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 1, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 1, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

It doesn't look good for me but...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

It doesn't look good for me but... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 1, 2020
Thema:

It doesn't look good for me but...

1. It doesn't look good for me but... - Similar Threads - doesn't

2. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  3. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  4. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  5. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  6. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

7. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot: When I take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S shortcut, it takes a screenshot, but when the notification pops up to edit the screenshot, Snip and Sketch does not open. Even if I click the app it doesn't open.Things I've tried and failed in order Terminate Reset Uninstall...
  8. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot: When I take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S shortcut, it takes a screenshot, but when the notification pops up to edit the screenshot, Snip and Sketch does not open. Even if I click the app it doesn't open.Things I've tried and failed in order Terminate Reset Uninstall...
  9. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...