Windows 10: It doesn't look good for me but...

Discus and support It doesn't look good for me but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Some time ago, I did not know any better, and used Windows Storage Spaces for all my data. Later I built a NAS for my media and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/drluispaulo, May 1, 2020.

1. It doesn't look good for me but...

Hello everyone,

Some time ago, I did not know any better, and used Windows Storage Spaces for all my data. Later I built a NAS for my media and documents. Now I need to get one HDD - that has 10tb - out of the pool. At this pool I have 1 -10TB hard drive, and 3 - 2TB. The problem is, I sent my PC to a technician, and it came back with only one (the 10TB) working correctelly.

Althought I have almost all my files in that NAS, there might be some in this pool that I wish to retrieve. I really do not know what the f*** they did to my PC, so I don't think I can give much more info.

Although I have some knowledge in the PC world, I'm a lawyer, wich means I know waaaay less than you guys.

How fu*** I am? Can I retrieve any of this data?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/drluispaulo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/drluispaulo, May 1, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

It doesn't look good for me but... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 1, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 1, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

It doesn't look good for me but...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

It doesn't look good for me but... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 1, 2020
Thema:

It doesn't look good for me but...

1. It doesn't look good for me but... - Similar Threads - doesn't

2. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  3. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  4. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  5. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  6. File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?: Why doesn't File History show all my folders? To find my backed up file I followed the suggested path: Settings / Restore files from a current backup / One Drive etc.But only about two thirds of my One Drive folders were available.Eventually I tracked down the folder that I...
  7. File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?

File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?: Why doesn't File History show all my folders? To find my backed up file I followed the suggested path: Settings / Restore files from a current backup / One Drive etc.But only about two thirds of my One Drive folders were available.Eventually I tracked down the folder that I...
  8. File History in Windows 10. Why doesn't File History show all my folders?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....
  10. Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.

Gamepass doesn't work on a different pc with the same account.: I wanted to buy my friend the 14 day gamepass but when i bought it everything worked on my pc but on his pc it said that he has to buy the gamepass even though it was on the same account. So i wanna know how to fix this....