Windows 10: It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.

Discus and support It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on the app store and through apps and I see this message. I am connected to the internet and able to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sandra&Cory, Mar 24, 2020.

1. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.

I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account on the app store and through apps and I see this message. I am connected to the internet and able to search the web.

Can anyone assist with troubleshooting? Thanks!

Moved from: Office My account, billing and sign-in Windows 10 Office 365 Home

:)

Sandra&Cory, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Laptop doesn's recognize that it's connected to the internet Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Internet connection

Why is my computer failing to recognise the 5G network in my home ? I am connected to the 2G network. When i look at the available connections the 5G one doesn;t appear. Can anybody suggest why this is so?

SawitaPhukchankha, Mar 24, 2020
  4. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.

Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. 189114715.png

imperialreign, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again.

1. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again. - Similar Threads - doesn't you're connected

2. Troubleshoot says "It looks like you're not connected to the internet" while im perfectly fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot says "It looks like you're not connected to the internet" while im perfectly fine.: Hi everyone, I've had this problem since the first day I bought this laptop. My internet connection is perfectly fine I can browse on internet and play video games etc but there's some apps that I cant use because it says I'm not connected to internet, for example Microsoft...
  3. Troubleshoot says "It looks like you're not connected to the internet" while im perfectly fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot says "It looks like you're not connected to the internet" while im perfectly fine.: Hi everyone, I've had this problem since the first day I bought this laptop. My internet connection is perfectly fine I can browse on internet and play video games etc but there's some apps that I cant use because it says I'm not connected to internet, for example Microsoft...
  4. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  5. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  6. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.: When I try to log into a Microsoft application, Microsoft Store, for example, I get a pop-up that says "You will need the Internet for this" with error code 0x800704cf. I have an internet connection this only happens when I try to log into a Microsoft account in a Microsoft...
  7. Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.: Hi everyone, I am having trouble connecting to my Microsoft account. When in settings an error message appears at the top of the screen which states; "There was a problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again." The issue is...
  8. "download failed : please check your connection and try again"

"download failed : please check your connection and try again": For example, I downloaded an application that uses an internet connection. after that I installed the application, but failed and the notification "Error code: [0X82000015]" almost all applications that use internet connection, I can not use it. help please .........
  9. Error: "Unable to create your notebook. Check internet connection and try again", when...

Error: "Unable to create your notebook. Check internet connection and try again", when...: when I try to create a notebook I get the below error message: "Unable to create your notebook. Check internet connection and try again" My internet connection however is fine, and I have tried to repair and reset the app, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled it -...
  10. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet.: When I try to log in to a Microsoft app, Microsoft Store, for example, I will get a popup saying "You'll need internet for this" with error code 0x800704cf. (I have an internet connecting everywhere else, this only happens when I try to log in to a Microsoft account on a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it doesnt look like youre connected to the internet

2. looks like you arent connected to the internet