Windows 10: It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT)

Discus and support It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. EDIT Thanks for the comments, I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MicrosoftHelp, May 3, 2019.

1. It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT)

When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

EDIT Thanks for the comments, I cannot reply to you guys because of this issue!

It is when I try to comment to help someone

:)

MicrosoftHelp, May 3, 2019

2. Edit the Steps recorder document

How can I edit the Steps recorded by the Steps recorder application? Once I finish recording the necessary steps, there are few steps I'd like to delete and few comments that I'd like to edit.

So if I open the saved file in word document and edit it there I need it to,

• automatically update the number of the proceeding steps when I delete one in between.
    • Retain the size of the images and overall page size in the MHTML document. (I've noticed that if I make a single change, the size of image increase more than the screen size and the MHTML document isn't responsive.)

Anwesh Gangula, May 3, 2019
  3. Gowrish_S Win User
    Adobe Digital Edition

Hi GiseleFori,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you get any error message when you try to download the Adobe Digital Edition?
    2. Which version of Adobe Digital edition are you trying to download?

As per Adobe support, it is compatible with Windows 7. You can try installing it in compatibility mode.

For installing it in compatibility mode, you may follow this step:

• Right click on setup file and click on Properties.
    • Under compatibility tab, check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and select Windows 7.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

You may download the
    Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.9 version
    and check if it is works.

You may refer the steps mentioned in this article named
    Install Adobe Digital Editions on Windows 7, Vista, XP
    to install this application.

Please refer the solution provided in this article named
    Installation issues for Adobe Digital Editions 4.0
    and check if it helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, May 3, 2019
  4. It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT)

Edit metadata autocomplete list for pictures/music files

I cannot find a way to delete/edit the autocomplete list displayed when editing the metadata on pictures. I get a list of previous entries (some of which are just plain junk) and would like to delete those as suggestions. I tried the steps with the following
    link and did not have any success. I do not have a AUTOCOMPLETE listing under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer".

The locked thread for a similar question under Windows Vista:

Edit autocomplete drop-down list for genre metadata in music files

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Z. Patton, May 3, 2019
Thema:

It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT)

1. It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT) - Similar Threads - Doesnt EDIT PLEASE

2. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  3. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    editing: I am trying to edit a document but it's all bundle up overlapping. How can i fix that so that i can edit? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing/09a06083-6a4b-4df5-8a9e-b21dd818c4c5
  6. editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    editing: I am trying to edit a document but it's all bundle up overlapping. How can i fix that so that i can edit? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing/09a06083-6a4b-4df5-8a9e-b21dd818c4c5
  7. Edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit: ?How do I edit Zoom in Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edit/eaba75af-2ad0-406f-a438-ff2a28e046ae
  8. photos doesnt save my edits

photos doesnt save my edits: I have an almost new HP. Photos suddenly doesn't save my edits on an album. I have lost my editing three times now. It saved automatically before. Now it doesn't. Control save does not save either. I also cannot finish the album or export it or copy it. I have plenty of...
  9. How to save read only document to edit

How to save read only document to edit: how to save read only document to edit * Moved from Education/Win 10/Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-read-only-document-to-edit/67186e90-64ac-4a62-a8a8-6e87d6860854"
  10. How to edit a read only document.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to edit a read only document.: I am at my wits end with this problem and would be very grateful for a solution. I have a document, in Dropbox though now copied to the Documents folder, which I wrote myself some years ago. I use Apache Open Office but the document is saved as an MS Word. I have edited...