Windows 10: It Doesnt work

Discus and support It Doesnt work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MicrosoftHelp, May 3, 2019.

1. It Doesnt work

When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

:)

MicrosoftHelp, May 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 3, 2019
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, May 3, 2019
  4. It Doesnt work

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 3, 2019
Thema:

It Doesnt work

1. It Doesnt work - Similar Threads - Doesnt

2. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration: My PC was working fine the previous night but was suddenly showing this error when i boot it up. At first it was both the WIFI and LAN cable but after restarting the WIFI works fine. The LAN side is still showing problemsI have restarted the router, typed the CMD commands but...
  3. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration: My PC was working fine the previous night but was suddenly showing this error when i boot it up. At first it was both the WIFI and LAN cable but after restarting the WIFI works fine. The LAN side is still showing problemsI have restarted the router, typed the CMD commands but...
  4. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. i cannot use W, spacebar and press 2 at the same time, it doesnt let me until i stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot use W, spacebar and press 2 at the same time, it doesnt let me until i stop...: i recently bought a pc back in august 2023 i never had this problem until recently i couldnt press W, spacebar and 2 until i released my hand from spacebar. this is really annoying me. any idea how to fix this?...
  6. i cannot use W, spacebar and press 2 at the same time, it doesnt let me until i stop...

i cannot use W, spacebar and press 2 at the same time, it doesnt let me until i stop...: i recently bought a pc back in august 2023 i never had this problem until recently i couldnt press W, spacebar and 2 until i released my hand from spacebar. this is really annoying me. any idea how to fix this?...
  7. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  8. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account

Forza Horizon 4 doesnt give me a option to sync my xbox account: I just got Forza 4 on my PC from Steam i can log into my Xbox account but it does not give me any option to sync accounts so I have my username and tunes but no cars levels or story progress does anybody have a solution that worked for them....