Windows 10: It dosent load further what should i do or type

Discus and support It dosent load further what should i do or type in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop dont want to load its new and its first startup and it counts 54321 and at 1 stops after one i should press esc but i cant skip that Should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rafael_929, Oct 25, 2020.

1. It dosent load further what should i do or type

My laptop dont want to load its new and its first startup and it counts 54321 and at 1 stops after one i should press esc but i cant skip that

Should i type somekind command

My laptop is acer extensa 15

:)

Rafael_929, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule' error

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Which device are you trying to access?
    • How are you trying to access the device?
    • Is the computer connected to a Domain network?

If you are trying to access a web client, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshooting: Could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule'
    and see if that helps.

You can also post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on this query to assist you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Ar3s Win User
    HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

4. It dosent load further what should i do or type

Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

It dosent load further what should i do or type

1. It dosent load further what should i do or type - Similar Threads - dosent load further

2. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do?: hi there, I made my computer account with a work/school email and I have very important things that I need to access unfortunately I have forgotten my password and whenever I try to reset it I realize I made a typo in the email when I created it and so if it sends me an email...
  3. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do?: I need to update my pc from windows 8 to 8.1. I already downloaded the update. But my pc isn't getting updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/3484290c-9722-4c20-a6e8-2bcb0f3f8d79
  4. If the characters, I type are different than what they are supposed to be what should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If the characters, I type are different than what they are supposed to be what should I do?: When I type the characters they are different than what they are supposed to be. If I type a question mark something else comes up. I had to guess which was which. I looked it up on the internet which told me to run a troubleshooter on the keyboard. I did but nothing wrong...
  5. If the characters, I type are different than what they are supposed to be what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the characters, I type are different than what they are supposed to be what should I do?: When I type the characters they are different than what they are supposed to be. If I type a question mark something else comes up. I had to guess which was which. I looked it up on the internet which told me to run a troubleshooter on the keyboard. I did but nothing wrong...
  6. If the characters, I type are different than what they are supposed to be what should I do?

7. What should I do?

What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  8. Potentially unwanted app found but no further information ... what should I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Potentially unwanted app found but no further information ... what should I do?: Potentially unwanted app found but no further information ... what should I do?The message says to review your options go to windows security but there is no identification of the app or any advice...
  9. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  10. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...