Windows 10: It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

Discus and support It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I tries to run Glary Utilities 5.46, the following error message appears. 'The application has failed to start because the side by side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matthew Wai, Mar 24, 2016.

1. It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

When I tries to run Glary Utilities 5.46, the following error message appears.
    'The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail'

I had posted a question in Microsoft Community and did what the support engineer said, including repairing corrupted files with RestoreHealth and re-installation in compatible mode, but the side by side configuration error still appears. What else can I do?

The following have already been installed. http://fud.community.services.suppor...9-a0777b03746e

:)

Matthew Wai, Mar 24, 2016
  2. Roan T Win User

Side-by-side configuration is incorrect, how can it be fixed?

Hi,

To assist you, please clarify the following:

• What is the program you are trying to run when you received the error?

• Is the issue limited to a specific program?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the error?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Mar 24, 2016
  3. mrisha Win User
    Side-by-side configuration is incorrect, how can it be fixed?

Hi

Side-by-side configuration is incorrect, how can it be fixed? Need answer please.

Thanks.

mrisha, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

1. It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect - Similar Threads - failed start side

2. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: I've tried to start an .exe file and received the following message: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect. Please assist. The file is for an older PC game, and I would really like to start playing it. How do I fix this...
  3. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: I've tried to start an .exe file and received the following message: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect. Please assist. The file is for an older PC game, and I would really like to start playing it. How do I fix this...
  4. The application failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The application failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect when...: I'm using Python with the web scraper library BeautifulSoup4. When i try to use the requests_html library in python like:url = "https://suranalogo.cl/pelicula-b/n-35mm"s = HTMLSessionr = s.geturlr.html.renderfrom HTMLSession i got the following error: Traceback most recent...
  5. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect...: Hi all, Really struggling to understand how I can fix my pc. Several apps now fail with the message "The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect", including the media creation tool. I was getting by without certain apps, but...
  6. Application failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

Application failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: This error appears when I try to run any kind of .exe or .pdf file so far from what I've come across, these two seem to be the only file types affected. I know that installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is a common fix to this issue, but I can't run the .exe file...
  7. "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...

"The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...: Hello, I've tried to download an older version of Roblox, a brickbuilding game, but when I try to launch it, the same error as the one in the title always shows up. I have tried checking the Event Viewer only to find nothing related to the error. I've also installed every...
  8. "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...: Hello, I've tried to download an older version of Roblox, a brickbuilding game, but when I try to launch it, the same error as the one in the title always shows up. I have tried checking the Event Viewer only to find nothing related to the error. I've also installed every...
  9. The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect: All my installed programs won't open and any new installation including the visual c++ would not install. they all respond with the "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect". Please I need assiastance on how toresolve this...
  10. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: I tried opening a program on my windows 10, but it keeps on saying "The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail." What do I do?...