Windows 10: It is a disaster !!!

Discus and support It is a disaster !!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Sir/Madam: The quality of my pc is dropping down ! Today, all at once, many of the "icons", around 1/3, on my screen can not open !!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HonglinZhao, Aug 31, 2020.

1. It is a disaster !!!

Hello Sir/Madam:

The quality of my pc is dropping down !

Today, all at once, many of the "icons", around 1/3, on my

screen can not open !! They are cut off from the internet!

I have been using the window for around two decades, never saw

such serious results.

What is the possible cause of this disaster? -- Zhao

:)

HonglinZhao, Aug 31, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 a disaster!

But you could have avoided all that by backing up. That's the real disaster.

BulldogXX, Aug 31, 2020
  3. automatic update to Windows 10 Inflicts Disaster

Windows 10 automatically undertook (or did for all I know) to update itself earlier today. Disaster is what it inflicted. The start menu disappeared. The screen begins blinking on and off (and then stops doing it for a while) for whatever reason. The
    automatic update rendered the desktop computer unusable as a practical matter. Obviously, there is a major, major problem (like problems) with whatever update installed (or attempted to install) itself today. Any suggestions as to a repair?

RobertAbellRW, Aug 31, 2020
  4. FixedWire Win User

It is a disaster !!!

Teams - more information required

The login just hangs. I've checked on the micrsoft.com to ensure my PC is listed. I don't want 2 Step verification. An email should suffice. But it doesn't.

**** There is no way I turn this into a subscription if MS can't even get the login to work swimmingly. What a disaster.

FixedWire, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

It is a disaster !!!

1. It is a disaster !!! - Similar Threads - disaster

2. Sticky keys on Windows 11 through Citrix remote sessions is a complete disaster.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky keys on Windows 11 through Citrix remote sessions is a complete disaster.: If I accidentally hold the shift key down too long sticky keys comes up in the remote session and no matter what I do, after that point I have to reboot my computer because the keyboad simply stops responding. It's happened more than once, I have to reboot the computer and...
  3. KB5035853 update is a disaster for AMD processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5035853 update is a disaster for AMD processor: After installing KB5035853, massive performance drop for AMD 6800 processor. Microsoft must test their updates on both AMD and Intel and not just Intel before pushing updates onto their users. Some research indicated that this update already had issues weeks ago. After...
  4. KB5035853 update is a disaster for AMD processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5035853 update is a disaster for AMD processor: After installing KB5035853, massive performance drop for AMD 6800 processor. Microsoft must test their updates on both AMD and Intel and not just Intel before pushing updates onto their users. Some research indicated that this update already had issues weeks ago. After...
  5. Windows Update Disaster Again Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Disaster Again Help: Despite what has been paid to MS, Windows has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost work and put me out of business thrice! Windows forced updates not only does it shut down the computers, at inopportune times, it wipes out the secured data! Months and Months of Work!...
  6. Windows Update Disaster Again Help

Windows Update Disaster Again Help: Despite what has been paid to MS, Windows has cost me tens of thousands of dollars in lost work and put me out of business thrice! Windows forced updates not only does it shut down the computers, at inopportune times, it wipes out the secured data! Months and Months of Work!...
  7. Window 11 OneDrive disaster!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 OneDrive disaster!: The default use of Qnedrive has caused me tremendous file LOSS with the purchase of a new PC. First it decided to copy an older pc Onedrive without telling me this! I deleted what I thought were Duplicates only to find that ALL files I deleted were totally deleted everywhere!...
  8. Window 11 OneDrive disaster!

Window 11 OneDrive disaster!: The default use of Qnedrive has caused me tremendous file LOSS with the purchase of a new PC. First it decided to copy an older pc Onedrive without telling me this! I deleted what I thought were Duplicates only to find that ALL files I deleted were totally deleted everywhere!...
  9. Windows recovery Is key disaster

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows recovery Is key disaster: So I recently had to reinstall windows on my second laptop because of the new recovery key blue screenSo I recently had to reinstall windows on my second laptop because of the new recovery key blue screen.Now I have 2 laptops and both of them. Are devices on my microsoft...
  10. Windows recovery Is key disaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery Is key disaster: So I recently had to reinstall windows on my second laptop because of the new recovery key blue screenSo I recently had to reinstall windows on my second laptop because of the new recovery key blue screen.Now I have 2 laptops and both of them. Are devices on my microsoft...