Windows 10: It is a virus o what else?

Discus and support It is a virus o what else? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys I rlly need help, I don't why but the location of MS Weather has been changed to Yerevan, Armenia. I DO NOT LIVE THERE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ed-Campi, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Ed-Campi Win User

It is a virus o what else?

Hi guys I rlly need help, I don't why but the location of MS Weather has been changed to Yerevan, Armenia. I DO NOT LIVE THERE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN VISITED THIS COUNTRY. if I open the tile, the app shows me my real location, but the live tile stop working. and if I reset the app this tile shows the weather for Yerevan again.

Days ago I used the Opera browser in private mode to change my VPN to have a Europe or America location, but I only used America option, and nothing had changed, however today I didn't use nothing weird and this happened...

I'd scanned (full scan always) the laptop with Malwarebytes, Norton AV, MS Defender and nothing... I'll really appreciate if anyone can give me an explain about what happened.

Srry about my English, I'm not English speaker.

PD: The location is always turned on.

It is a virus o what else? 26454601-6f6c-48f1-b831-f767e45b7bf7?upload=true.png It is a virus o what else? 69e42ae9-374e-4119-9c64-6fd0d01b48dc?upload=true.png

:)

Ed-Campi, Jan 18, 2019
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jan 18, 2019
  3. No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Jan 18, 2019
  4. It is a virus o what else?

Jsssssssss, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

It is a virus o what else?

1. It is a virus o what else? - Similar Threads - virus else

2. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  3. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  4. Virus, bug or something else ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus, bug or something else ?: Hi so here is my problemsit started 5 days agoall the problems exept the 3rd :1st : Only 1 app work that mean if I open google chrome it work but if I open like discord, discord won't work, I can't click and I can hardly use my keybord and I need to close google chrome to...
  5. Virus, bug or something else ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus, bug or something else ?: Hi so here is my problemsit started 5 days agoall the problems exept the 3rd :1st : Only 1 app work that mean if I open google chrome it work but if I open like discord, discord won't work, I can't click and I can hardly use my keybord and I need to close google chrome to...
  6. Virus, bug or something else ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Is it a Hidden Malware, Virus, or something else?

Is it a Hidden Malware, Virus, or something else?: I have scanned my PC with Malwarebytes, Bitdefender, Roguekiller, Super Antispyware, Microsoft Defender Offline, and Microsoft Safety Scanner. But all of them detected no threats and no unwanted programs. My PC's version is 20H2, and I have updated all to the latest. I have...
  8. Audio output switching on its own ~ drivers issue, virus, or something else?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio output switching on its own ~ drivers issue, virus, or something else?: I happened to be in a discord call today when discussing some paperwork with another person, so I was also watching their shared screen. At the same time I was playing a game in the background because sometimes a simple game helps me focus better on monotonous discussions and...
  9. Anybody know what this is? is it from a virus, windows defender, or something else? it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know what this is? is it from a virus, windows defender, or something else? it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confusion9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3vywy/anybody_know_what_this_is_is_it_from_a_virus/
  10. Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ?

Anyone else have this dude calc pro virus in chrome ?: Not sure about the name but from time time when i surf to a web page instead i see popup windows one of them is dude calc pro or something then he ask me if i want to keep showing the site or not with a checkbox i think. And all i can do is to shut down the chrome from...