Windows 10: it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

Discus and support it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TM mrchicken, Dec 23, 2021.

1. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it.

:)

TM mrchicken, Dec 23, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 23, 2021
  3. Buy Minecraft

Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question
    is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online shop?(Original).I just found a seller that sell Mojang account and he say that if you buy that mojang account,You will get the Minecraft Win10 Code and of course he sell it more cheaper than in official website
    and also the payment is easier than Microsoft Store.

FaisalRamadhan1, Dec 23, 2021
  4. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

Minecraft buy glitch

I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition and when I moved to my new pc I could not download it with the same email I needed to buy it again

TrueRealMaster, Dec 23, 2021
Thema:

it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

1. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it. - Similar Threads - asking buy minecraft

2. Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.: I have been wanting to play Minecraft for a while now, but Microsoft says I have never had the game. Minecraft says I have bedrock edition, but gives me no way to download it. Microsoft just says I don't have Minecraft at all. I have been trying everything to gt minecraft...
  3. Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.: I have been wanting to play Minecraft for a while now, but Microsoft says I have never had the game. Minecraft says I have bedrock edition, but gives me no way to download it. Microsoft just says I don't have Minecraft at all. I have been trying everything to gt minecraft...
  4. telling me to re-buy Minecraft after I already bought it??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    telling me to re-buy Minecraft after I already bought it??: bought Minecraft java a year ago on a Microsoft account, jus got a new pc and now its telling me to re-buy not only java but MC for windows. ive tried logging out logging in using different emails but nothing is working...
  5. telling me to re-buy Minecraft after I already bought it??

telling me to re-buy Minecraft after I already bought it??: bought Minecraft java a year ago on a Microsoft account, jus got a new pc and now its telling me to re-buy not only java but MC for windows. ive tried logging out logging in using different emails but nothing is working...
  6. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  7. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  8. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...: I only have one microsoft account and downloaded minecraft from my purchase history in the windows store. On launch if i try to click sign in it brings me to the buy now page where it offers me two purchase options containing Minecraft bundles of content i already own....
  10. Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.: Hey guys just a small issue. I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the microsoft store in which it tells me to buy the game, even though I own it. I'm 99% sure that I got this version for free from...