Windows 10: It is discriminatory that Microsoft only lets you take advantage of the maximum performance...

Discus and support It is discriminatory that Microsoft only lets you take advantage of the maximum performance... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In every version of Windows 10 or 11, RAM memory increases, there are services linked with other services unnecessarily, such as task scheduler, search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shamtit, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Shamtit Win User

It is discriminatory that Microsoft only lets you take advantage of the maximum performance...

In every version of Windows 10 or 11, RAM memory increases, there are services linked with other services unnecessarily, such as task scheduler, search box, start menu and settings interfaces. there are more services that are impossible to disable without causing damage to the system. There are more necessary services in charge of controlling certain permissions such as audio. now runtimebroker has become a priority in the background. Previously, the runtime broker only handled permissions for the camera and some browser permissions. There should be 4 options for Runtime Broker: "control permi

:)

Shamtit, Nov 28, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 28, 2022
  3. power always on maximum performance

Thanks, but unfortunately it does not work, the PC always remains on maximum performance, maximum screen brightness and minimum battery life.

LucaMarescotti, Nov 28, 2022
  4. It is discriminatory that Microsoft only lets you take advantage of the maximum performance...

power always on maximum performance

after updating W10 2004 it is impossible to change the battery performance in my Samsung TabPro S. It is always set on maximum performance and the screen brightness is always on maximum. It is impossible to change it with normal action in Windows or Samsung
    features.

LucaMarescotti, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

It is discriminatory that Microsoft only lets you take advantage of the maximum performance...

1. It is discriminatory that Microsoft only lets you take advantage of the maximum performance... - Similar Threads - discriminatory Microsoft lets

2. Microsoft will you ever care for our performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft will you ever care for our performance?: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 185Message: NULLAutopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line...
  3. Microsoft will you ever care for our performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft will you ever care for our performance?: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 185Message: NULLAutopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line...
  4. Microsoft will you ever care for our performance?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. It is discriminatory that Microsoft only lets you take advantage of the maximum performance...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is discriminatory that Microsoft only lets you take advantage of the maximum performance...: In every version of Windows 10 or 11, RAM memory increases, there are services linked with other services unnecessarily, such as task scheduler, search box, start menu and settings interfaces. there are more services that are impossible to disable without causing damage to...
  6. Let's face it Microsoft: you cannot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Let's face it Microsoft: you cannot: You can't even keep my windows in the same desktop position when switch inputs on my display from Laptop to Desktop. Every single time I return to the laptop as display source I have to re-organize my application's windows. Every single time. 2022 is almost over and we still...
  7. Fans on maximum, only when charging

Fans on maximum, only when charging: About a week ago, when checking for updates I received the following error: error 0x80080005.It was fairly easy to resolve with some videos, after that the updates were downloaded and installed with no problem. Shortly after, the main problem began: Whenever the laptop is...
  8. power always on maximum performance

power always on maximum performance: after updating W10 2004 it is impossible to change the battery performance in my Samsung TabPro S. It is always set on maximum performance and the screen brightness is always on maximum. It is impossible to change it with normal action in Windows or Samsung features....
  9. Windows 10 change desktop to laptop to take advantage of metering

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 change desktop to laptop to take advantage of metering: In 2015 I moved to the country and had to use satellite internet which comes with data limits. Since I had already upgraded my Windows 7 custom built mid-tower to Windows 10 I had a problem with Windows 10 automatically downloading updates. Since my chassis was defined as a...
  10. How do you optimize Windows 10 compiler to achieve maximum performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do you optimize Windows 10 compiler to achieve maximum performance: I was reading about how in the old days there was c++ that allowed you to optimize Windows code to achieve maximum performance through out Windows (I'm assuming this was mainly for low end systems) it seems like if this is still possible it would have to be something to...