Windows 10: It is really a mess

Discus and support It is really a mess in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I tried to clone my hdd to my ssd and the screen went black on my laptop. Now I have no ssd or hdd listed in the bios. What does that mean? I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deanie44, Nov 5, 2017.

1. deanie44 Win User

It is really a mess

Hi. I tried to clone my hdd to my ssd and the screen went black on my laptop. Now I have no ssd or hdd listed in the bios. What does that mean? I have a Acer Aspire E17. Is it broken? Any help will be appreciated.

:)

deanie44, Nov 5, 2017
  2. dev1982 Win User

N8 ………. is it really a amazing technology………..

I don’t think so. Out of all the Nokia phones (3310, 3315, N70, N93……..), I have used, N8 is worst technology every invented.

I bought a N8 in Dec’11 (a new packed gadget from Sangeetha-Bangalore), its been 3 months now, I have visited the customer care almost a dozen of times and kept my phone their for almost 30 days, have got my phone swapped twice (I have the proof),
    and still its with them. Still they are sending me mail to go collect this ‘…..’ from their care centre.

Problems that I have been facing: - OVI store-never functions, GPS switches off the phone, screen turns grayish when the call is disconnected ………………… and on, Still no solution.

We have edited your post. We understand that you have concerns with your Nokia device. For further assistance, we highly recommend that you use the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page of your local Nokia website or contact
    your local Nokia Careline.

Regards

dev1982, Nov 5, 2017
  3. N8 ………. is it really a amazing technology………..

While i understand you are rather P*s**d that you are having all this trouble with your phone.

Why on earth would i want to tell all my friends it is a bad phone when i have had mine now for about 3 months also and worked perfect since the day i got it.

I can not help but to think you could be trolling these forums as you only ever made one post. This one being it.

wrightyukgorl, Nov 5, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

It is really a mess

Make sure the SSD is installed correctly and securely. Remove and reinstall everything you can - SSD, RAM, WiFi card, video card if separate.

NavyLCDR, Nov 5, 2017
Thema:

It is really a mess

1. It is really a mess - Similar Threads - really mess

2. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  3. I really messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really messed up: So about a week ago my built in display was not working. So I had to delete my display adapters in device manager and reinstall them. It made my built in display work but I couldn't use external monitor, so I downloaded the Nvidia rtx3060 drivers for laptop and it made my 2nd...
  4. Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?: Hello,I really do not know what to do here. I had the error message when adding a Gmail account to the Mail and Calendar app where it says, "We encountered a problem." So I uninstalled the app, and then went to the Microsoft store, and installed it, and at the top right it...
  5. Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?

Really messed up Mail and Calendar App - how to fix?: Hello,I really do not know what to do here. I had the error message when adding a Gmail account to the Mail and Calendar app where it says, "We encountered a problem." So I uninstalled the app, and then went to the Microsoft store, and installed it, and at the top right it...
  6. Upgrade to Win 11 has really messed me up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Win 11 has really messed me up.: I am so disappointed after having upgraded to Windows 11.. The upgrade has only made by life miserable. I thought Win 11 would just make improvements over what I had with Win 10. Instead, Win 11 took away many of the necessary and important features and configurations that I...
  7. Upgrade to Win 11 has really messed me up.

Upgrade to Win 11 has really messed me up.: I am so disappointed after having upgraded to Windows 11.. The upgrade has only made by life miserable. I thought Win 11 would just make improvements over what I had with Win 10. Instead, Win 11 took away many of the necessary and important features and configurations that I...
  8. Really messed up user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Really messed up user accounts: My laptop is running Windows 10 Home. I was trying to create an additional user account and somehow messed up my main account. It appears that instead of creating a new account I told it to log into my windows account with a local account instead of my Microsoft account. What...
  9. Really messed up user accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really messed up user accounts: My laptop is running Windows 10 Home. I was trying to create an additional user account and somehow messed up my main account. It appears that instead of creating a new account I told it to log into my windows account with a local account instead of my Microsoft account. What...
  10. Really messed up user accounts